Skip to content

[ Suggestions ] Developing a plugin to generate automatic content for Wordpress.

With Sven's permission (if not appropriate you can delete it) I am developing a plugin for WordPress with which we can create content automatically, the idea is that said content is as close to a human as possible.

I've been thinking about the template system for a few days and I'd like to know what you think, here's a screenshot:

The idea is that we have several template elements to play with, each one will have some parameters for its configuration and yes, the gsaser scripting seems to leave its mark. :)

It will be enough to upload a csv with data for our projects (it is the best way to control 100% of the content we want to create), then if we want to edit the template elements we can do so by dragging them up or down.

Any suggestions?

P.S. If all goes well, I hope to have it ready before the end of the year and yes, it will be free. ;)

Comments

• Would this use the existing WP page and post definitions or create a new type? If a new type, I would expect issues with other plugins such as Rank Math, Internal Link Juicer etc. to be working on it.
  • Would this use the existing WP page and post definitions or create a new type? If a new type, I would expect issues with other plugins such as Rank Math, Internal Link Juicer etc. to be working on it.

Hello, it uses its own system outside of post types (using this system like wp automatic, etc... commits hundreds of garbage entries).

In principle, each template element runs in an isolated environment and until the post content is completed, it then works as a normal post using shortcodes or any other added configuration. :)
  • Oscar said:

Hello, it uses its own system outside of post types (using this system like wp automatic, etc... commits hundreds of garbage entries).

In principle, each template element runs in an isolated environment and until the post content is completed, it then works as a normal post using shortcodes or any other added configuration. :)
    Thanks.

So this is more for invidual posts than for bulk postings, right?
  • Oscar said:

Thanks.

So this is more for invidual posts than for bulk postings, right?

No, it is designed to generate as many articles as you add in the CSV file, you can generate 100, 1000 or 10,000 posts using the project configuration, the capture only shows the design of the template that will be repeated for each keyword or variable that you add to the CSV . ;)
    Thanked by 1organiccastle