Skip to content

Adding links and sharing GSA login information.

I'm actually not getting on very well with the programs I purchased.   I was on a facebook group and I get an offer to have links imported into my GSA for 40$.   I then have to provide my GSA login information though.   Is this safe and a good idea or am I better off not doing this?  Seems a little shady to me.

https://prnt.sc/mcFunbUExtBK

We Need To Install 5 Million High Quality Sites In Your License From Cloud Server 
Then We Can Setup In Your Computer 

So Provide Us GSA Login Information 
We'll Charge 40$ For It

Comments

• AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    straightforward, Don't! 
    Thanked by 1Appelcompotte
  • Do not give your gsa license details to anyone. They will hijack your license and eventually it will get shut down for being used on more than 1 pc. They look extremely dodgy, so steer well clear of them.
  • Also if you need help with the software, just ask questions on the forum and share where you're having problems. GSA SER is very effective for rankings, but only if you get your set up right and you have a decent site list too.

Scraping your own sites is the best way to go and it's quite easy to do. Alternatively look in the marketplace on the forum and subscribe to one of the lists being sold here.
  • I'm actually not getting on very well with the programs I purchased.   I was on a facebook group and I get an offer to have links imported into my GSA for 40$.   I then have to provide my GSA login information though.   Is this safe and a good idea or am I better off not doing this?  Seems a little shady to me.

https://prnt.sc/mcFunbUExtBK

We Need To Install 5 Million High Quality Sites In Your License From Cloud Server 
    Then We Can Setup In Your Computer 

So Provide Us GSA Login Information 
    We'll Charge 40$ For It
    I spent some time in those Facebook groups previously. Chock full of people looking to rip you off however they can.
    Steer clear and post your questions here
  • Don't share it mate.  Get support from legit forums like here or blackhatworld.com
  • Thank you verry much for commenting everybody !