Skip to content

PR filter for tier 1 links

Sorry if this was asked before but I couldn't find any sure answers from my search on this forum... 

Question: Do you guys filter out lower PR sites in project OPTIONS when building tier 1 links pointing directly to your money site? I have mine set so that ser will only post to sites with minimum PR1 and skip those with 0 and unknown PR. I wonder if this is helping or just a waste of time...

I see a lot of links I bought being skipped because of this. What do you guys say? 

Comments

• rastarrrastarr Thailand
    well for me, I only build links to do-follow and filter out Indexers, exploits, pingbacks, referrers and trackbacks since I see those as useless to strengthen.
    Though always open to thoughts on that strategy too :)
    Thanked by 1JayJayJay
  • rastarr said:
    well for me, I only build links to do-follow and filter out Indexers, exploits, pingbacks, referrers and trackbacks since I see those as useless to strengthen.

Agreed on this. indexers, exploits, etc are worthless. Also, Yndex IMHO does not help so don't filter for PR as it does not exist anymore. Just use other metrics with 3rd party tools like moz majestic or use a good link list.
    Thanked by 1JayJayJay
  • rastarr said:
    Hello rastarr, just to confirm, is this what you mean for tier 1 links pointing directly to money site:

• rastarrrastarr Thailand
    JayJayJay said:
    rastarr said:
    Hello rastarr, just to confirm, is this what you mean for tier 1 links pointing directly to money site:

Well, for the T1 links themselves, I also uncheck the tick box 'uncheck engines doing both'
    But I thought you were talking about the T2 links that were used to strengthen the T1 links. For the T2 projects, I edit the Tier Options to only build links to do-follow and filter out Indexers, exploits, pingbacks, referrers and trackbacks.
    Sorry, maybe I got confused by your original question.
    Thanked by 1JayJayJay
  • rastarr said:
    JayJayJay said:
    rastarr said:

Well, for the T1 links themselves, I also uncheck the tick box 'uncheck engines doing both'
    But I thought you were talking about the T2 links that were used to strengthen the T1 links. For the T2 projects, I edit the Tier Options to only build links to do-follow and filter out Indexers, exploits, pingbacks, referrers and trackbacks.
    Hey rastarr, thanks for replying and sorry for answeing back. I have been having issues with my captcha solver and been trying to have it fixed.

yeah, i was asking what engines you guys suggest to use when building links that point directly to your money sites. Let me double confirm, you filter out Indexers, exploits, pingbacks, referrers, trackbacks, and also uncheck engines doing both follow and nofollow links for T1 links, is that correct?

Thanks again. Im back to fixing my captcha solver now....talk to you again soon =)
  • JayJayJay said:
    rastarr said:
    Hey rastarr, thanks for replying and sorry for answeing back. I have been having issues with my captcha solver and been trying to have it fixed.

yeah, i was asking what engines you guys suggest to use when building links that point directly to your money sites. Let me double confirm, you filter out Indexers, exploits, pingbacks, referrers, trackbacks, and also uncheck engines doing both follow and nofollow links for T1 links, is that correct?

Thanks again. Im back to fixing my captcha solver now....talk to you again soon =)
    I'm now using @sickseo latest tier strategy from https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/31364/gsa-not-working-for-me/p1#Comment_186611 - hopefully that's still valid for him lol

Thanked by 2sickseo Tropics
  • Still valid lol.

I'm running that 2 tier strategy across all projects now. Have been for several weeks. You'd be surprised at what Google indexes these days, especially when you point links at it. Even those network solutions indexer links are getting indexed lol

I've also expanded my T1 link sources to pbns and 301 redirect domains and using gsa/rankerx/money robot as T2 and gsa again as T3 on them. This is working out to be a very effective addition to the normal tiered links that get built with gsa direct to money site.

As the 301 and pbn are permanent links, the only link loss is in the T2/3, so the negative impact on rankings when links die is minimal. Plus you get the DA boost from the same site list as it's being pointed at different domains. 
  • JayJayJayJayJayJay Malaysia
    edited September 2023
    sickseo said:
    Still valid lol.

I'm running that 2 tier strategy across all projects now. Have been for several weeks. You'd be surprised at what Google indexes these days, especially when you point links at it. Even those network solutions indexer links are getting indexed lol

I've also expanded my T1 link sources to pbns and 301 redirect domains and using gsa/rankerx/money robot as T2 and gsa again as T3 on them. This is working out to be a very effective addition to the normal tiered links that get built with gsa direct to money site.

As the 301 and pbn are permanent links, the only link loss is in the T2/3, so the negative impact on rankings when links die is minimal. Plus you get the DA boost from the same site list as it's being pointed at different domains. 
    Thanks sickseo,

Thanks for the info. I have been having some serious problems with one of my sites - attacked by viruses and disappeared. Just got it fixed but Im exhausted. finally Im back to orry about my link building lol. If I give you access to my vps, will you be willing to take a look and let me know how to improve my settings?
  • Not something I normally do, but sure, send me the login and I'll take a look.
  • sickseo said:
    Still valid lol.

Going to stick to full-time digital marketing after a long time.  As far as i know money robot (the owner is Nick or Tim as I remember ) uses their own SPAM to death Pbn networks. Is it still safe to use or is it update?  I have a lifetime lic there but never used it.

• Money robot links are very under rated. There are about 990 domains with DA ranging from DA10 to DA81. Bookmarks, web 2.0 blogs, wikis and web directories. All Do follow permanent links. There is no other link source out there that gives you 100% permanent do follow links in these numbers.

The server ip's do make them easily detectable as a link farm which is the only risk. SEM Rush have identified them as high risk but that doesn't mean that's what Google thinks as they are separate companies. I also use SEO spyglass and none of the links show as high risk in their tool.

Currently they are all on russian ips. Although each server ip is unique, there are only about 5 different subnets for all the sites. Seems his gone cheap with his hosting. But as each ip is unique you will still get the DA boost. Obls aren't too bad either.

All the domains are google indexed and the links made on them are also indexable. But this is where the challenge is going to be. They'll need links pointed at them to get them indexed. The subdomains created on the blogs and wikis are also going to need links pointed at them to get them indexed.

I've been running money robot links direct to money site for a couple of years now. Not seen any penalty messages in search console, so google don't have an issue with them. New links are still being indexed by Google.

So I don't see what the issue is with using them as T1. If Google is indexing them,  then it would appear that Google don't have an issue with them either.

They probably are better at T2 consdering that the server ip's are very similar, best to point them at different urls.
    Thanked by 2Tropics rosath
  • sickseo said:
    Money robot links are very under rated. There are about 990 domains with DA ranging from DA10 to DA81. Bookmarks, web 2.0 blogs, wikis and web directories. All Do follow permanent links. There is no other link source out there that gives you 100% permanent do follow links in these numbers.

The server ip's do make them easily detectable as a link farm which is the only risk. SEM Rush have identified them as high risk but that doesn't mean that's what Google thinks as they are separate companies. I also use SEO spyglass and none of the links show as high risk in their tool.

Currently they are all on russian ips. Although each server ip is unique, there are only about 5 different subnets for all the sites. Seems his gone cheap with his hosting. But as each ip is unique you will still get the DA boost. Obls aren't too bad either.

All the domains are google indexed and the links made on them are also indexable. But this is where the challenge is going to be. They'll need links pointed at them to get them indexed. The subdomains created on the blogs and wikis are also going to need links pointed at them to get them indexed.

I've been running money robot links direct to money site for a couple of years now. Not seen any penalty messages in search console, so google don't have an issue with them. New links are still being indexed by Google.

So I don't see what the issue is with using them as T1. If Google is indexing them,  then it would appear that Google don't have an issue with them either.

They probably are better at T2 consdering that the server ip's are very similar, best to point them at different urls.
    Yeah, I've been recently using MR to reinforce the T1/2 links created by GSA and now I'm feeding the MR created links back in to a single GSA project to try and get them indexed.
    I created 3 of my own MR maps to cater for 14700, 30625 and 50,000 links, depending on what I'm doing. Money Robot campaigns seem to have a memory limit where 50,000 targets links is about all it can handle (when using 5 links per post).
    Anyways, should be good to get some GSA links indexed eventually

Wise words as always @sickseo
    Thanks
    Thanked by 2sickseo Tropics