Skip to content

Can i use Google Drive for site verified site list to share with other GSAs

I have three computers working to work to rank a site, can i use google drive to share the site list between all of them, keep in mind that each GSA will write the verified list on the same time.... is this something useful or even workable ? 
Tagged:

Comments

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    You only need 1 install to write to the verified list. 
    Thanked by 1Freeman
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Freeman said:
    I have three computers working to work to rank a site, can i use google drive to share the site list between all of them, keep in mind that each GSA will write the verified list on the same time.... is this something useful or even workable ? 
    If you have 3 VPS, then it would be best to create a folder in G Drive for each VPS so each VPS can save to its own folder in Gdrive.
    Thanked by 1Freeman
  • FreemanFreeman New York
    royalmice said:
    Freeman said:
    If you have 3 VPS, then it would be best to create a folder in G Drive for each VPS so each VPS can save to its own folder in Gdrive.
    The issue that i need the three licenses to use one folder as verified so it can share the verified list all together, is this possible or it will not sync right and may conflict happened ?? 
  • ill not sync right and may conflict happened ?? 

yes conflict will happen if you point / locate to same folder of other copies. Like above said just create different path for each copy of GSA.