Skip to content

Adding Majestic metrics

Would it be possible to add a majestic TF checker that uses an API key from a majestic account? I see Moz is supported but there's a few tools that also check TF using an API key

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    If their API is free for developers then it can be added, but I thought that it required a high monthly fee to even get it added to the software. 
  • I think you're right, it does. I was just looking for a cheaper way to retrieve TF than majestic's own bulk upload tool because evidently that eats up a lot of analysis units for extra metrics besides the trust flow. I am running an app called DHG which has the ability to pull TF without all the unneeded stuff for each URL. I am not sure about this but I think DHG resells most of their majestic subscription's quota through their tool which would offset the high subscription cost and perhaps even turn a small profit.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited November 2017
    Yep, we're already working on integrating Domdetailer API into Pi. It should be in the next update:

Weird just realized I bumped an old thread from 2016. Why was this on the first page of the forum? I'm losing my mind o_0

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    There is indeed a massive fee involved for integrating majestic API however there are work-arounds where you can use your own API credits within a normal/standard account.