Skip to content

keyword rank checker?

Hi hello

I need keyword rank checker software / tool
and wonder what you are using and what you can recommend me ?

Bye Harry

Comments

• I paid $15 for this premium ScrapeBox addon called Rank Tracker and it's not too bad.
  • try http://accuranker.com/ they have real-time checking
  • edited June 2014
    Buy traffic travis through discount(makes it 37$/Year) ,although its slow and but it works for me and i dont have to pay others :|

• I wish there was a service that detected your keywords automatically for all pages, and then told you where they rank in Google. I have 6 sites with thousands of pages each, it's impossible to track.
  • spunko2010 google webmaster tools mate :)

• davbeldavbel UK
    edited December 2014
    @Spunko2010 all is not lost - there are a couple of options

Clicky - As well as analytics shows search term, visitors and rank.  Obviously this only works to a degree due to google stealing the search term data

But then SEMRush does a much better job, but it's still not perfect.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    @davbel thanks, only just saw this.

So if I use SEMRush I can specify specific KWs like:

Keyword1
    Keyword2

And SEMRush will track their rank every day on Google?
  • You can also have a look at Rank Tracker from SEO PowerSuite.

I bit costly but its once time cost.

Annual license fee is as cheap as some low cost shared hosting plan.
  • No one mentioned http://serplab.co.uk/ it's free!
  • Thanks for tip @shadir41 it looks promising!

I've got Scrapebox Rank Tracker which does the job and Ezee Rank Tracker which is a bit fancier.
    Both one time fee but require proxies to operate properly.

• magicallymagically http://i.imgur.com/Ban0Uo4.png
    Try SerpBook
  • serplab seem only work with google
  • @spunko2010
    Clicky will tell you what KWs visitors searched for and the pos in google
    With SEMRush you'd put your site URL in and it would tell you what KWs it ranks for.  Won't find everything, but better than nothing.
    edited May 2015
    Ok, thanks.

I still think there's a gap in the market for telling us webmasters where we rank, even for those KWs we don't know about. I suppose it's not easy to make as Google doesn't provide any sort of SERPS API.

For example I know that I rank position 2 for Keyword1 because I check it every day, but if a piece of software could tell me I also rank position 4 for LongtailKeyword1 that I didn't even know about, that would be great.
  • @spunko2010 that is something that i always think about, why there isn't such tool
  • And why there isn't a tool which tracks google algorithm changes and sets all of my campaigns accordingly
    :D
  • gsa8mycowsgsa8mycows forum.gsa-online.de/profile/11343/gsa8mycows
    serpwoo can monitor the top20 for your keywords
    thus you could be able to monitor serps and see if updates or any shitstorm are coming

they do a pretty good marketing too

• i bought Rank Tracker in Scrapebox
    not always accurate - but cheap and easy
    When I tried serpwoo it was publicly visible what I was tracking. Erm, no thanks.
  • @HarryNL You can get different results by swapping your proxies, changing the location settings or setting the serp results to 100.
  • this one is perfect for GSA Ser users for sure:

Provides notifications in GSA too ;)
  • @spunko2010 as DavBel said, SEMRush Pro does this. I use it a lot at the moment, see what long tails I'm on p2 for and then create some web 2.0s/SER projects and blast them to give them a push. It would be good to use the Export button on SEMRush and then integrate that into SER somehow...but that's only really for ecommerce sites or big sites hitting tonnes of keywords.
  • I am using Proranktracker but after they changed the policy for free users, i stopped using and get back to the desktop software ezee rank tracker or seo powersuite.  ~X(
  • Just to clarify @spunkko2010 - there is no way for another user to see another user's keywords within SERPWoo. It was designed like that. If you inputted your domain within SERP Sightings it only showcases your keywords to you of what's ranking for that domain, it'll never showcase another user's keywords cause of our privacy policy.
  • For a price, there is notthing better to scrapebox addon ;)
  • bangkokladbangkoklad online
    edited June 2015
    @Eline couldn't agree more!  :)
  • but the addon on scrapebox is not perfectly working

when set up - first run - all ok and get rankings for all keywords KW
    when you do next runs it
    - it skips KW (gives no or an empty url list)
    - or does not list domain (the url list is there, my domain is in - but not gives the rank)
    Can be upto 90% of KW malfunction
    If let run again - still skips and not list

if you delete project and start renew to upload project
    - everything is working ok again, only for first run

very strange - any one an idea what it is

Thx

It is not the proxies that i use, as all are tested by scrapebox

• There are number of free and paid rank tracking tools available in the market. But I am using https://www.rankwatch.com/, it offers 14 days free trial without any credit card details.

With Rank Watch, you can get instant rank results, and you no longer need to wait for hours to get the results.