Skip to content

Does SER choose automatically verify or does it go with the custom time as shown in the field?

For example:

Does SER default to automatically or the 240 minutes that I have set? @sven. @Ron and I talked about this before and we thought it went with the custom time in the field.

Comments

• It isn't 240 minutes for sure, I have auto set and 720 in that greyed-out box and it is happening a lot more often than 12 hours.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    If it's greyed out it's deselected. You have to put it to "custom time" for that option to be enabled.
  • edited March 2014
    Guess it is like the other options, like for example "use verified urls of another project" - it remembers the values (you can uncheck the options, but the last projects used will still be ticked), but when the option itself is unchecked it will not be used. It's actually a neat featue - you don't have to worry about losing data even when you don't use an option. Noticed the same thing with e.g. the 250 or 450 word extract - the settings just don't get deleted even when you disable the feature - they are saved for later in case you decide to change your mind.