Introducing Project Manager for GSA Search Engine Ranker
Hello everyone, this is Eric, from SERAddons.com
also known as coneh34d on the GSA Search Engine ranker forums. I am the Software Architect responsible for bringing you Project Manager for GSA Search Engine Ranker. I would also like to introduce you to Ron, known as krushinem on the forums. Ron is the lead Project Manager for all SERAddons.com software currently in development. Please hit either of us up via PM or submit a support ticket on our website http://seraddons.com
to get your questions answered.
We created Project Manager for GSA Search Engine Ranker for our own use in multi-server environments to centralize and automate day to day tasks. Project Manager for GSA Search Engine Ranker has many features that we hope you will find useful. Please take a look at the following introduction video to become more familiar with the basics:
For those of you that do not have time right now to dig into the video, here's a quick list of its core features:
- You can duplicate projects as many times as you want using project template files that contain your personal tweaks and settings
- In the duplication process you have the ability to set the GSA SER group name and also the Verified URLs of Another Project. This makes it easy to organize your projects and to create multi-tiered projects with ease
- Project Manager uses GNU UNIX tools for Windows on the back end as a scripting interface. This is the most powerful and fastest text file manipluation tool available. With the scripting interface you can create custom scripts to meet an endless set of needs. Some examples include creating scripts to:
- With a single command, quickly apply an unlimited set of multiple options to one or more project files by project mask such as:
- skip ext links on=1
- skip ext links=50
- skip pr on=1
- skip pr=3
- Feed new target URLs to all of your projects across multiple GSA servers automatically from a central console
- Pull down your verified URLs for reporting purposes
- and much more...
- One of the better ways to manage multiple GSA SER servers is via FTP. This is why we have built Project Manager with its own FTP functionality as part of the core feature set.
- The FTP interface allows you to control your GSA SER servers from a centralized console which is a huge time saver.
- FTP download can pull down all of the files in your project directory, and with the scripting interface you can automate your workflow
- FTP upload allows you to quickly place those modifiedfiles back into production on your GSA SER servers. There are endless possibilities here, since the scripting interface allows scripted, automated, rapid manipulation of these files.
Remote GSA SER Control
- We have also added the ability for remote start and stop of GSA SER
To stay current with the tool and to learn more about what it can do, check out our YouTube channel
and visit our website
Eric and Ron
coneh34d and krushinem