Skip to content

What do you think about this setup + recommend me good verified lists to purchase

Hello everyone,

I'm planning on getting a dedicated server for GSA posting purposes, i'm planing to get the dedicated server with the following specs : 

- CPU AMD FX-8120
- RAM 32768 MB DDR3-1333 
- HDD 2x 120 GB SSD, 500 GB HDD, 1.000 GB HDD
100mbps connection on a 1gbps backbone

Machine like this should get me a great LPM, if anyone have used similar machine can you tell me how much LPM did you get ? I'm hoping for 1000+.

Also, can anyone recommend me a good verified GSA lists ? I see that there are some sellers over here but i am not sure who's the best ? I would like to get at last 100k verified domains to post on, which should bring at last 1 million URLs in total.

Also, should i use proxies at all considering that i am going to post only ? I do not have a problem if i get some spam reports.

Thanks

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    edited February 2014
    If you don't use proxies you will likely be banned from the dedi supplier very fast, depending on which company you use.

As for LPM it depends on which projects you are running. I think it was @brandon that mentioned that on another thread. Assuming you are running contextual and junk projects together maybe you can get 200 - 400 LPM.

1000 LPM... I don't think so unless you are running on junk engines but i would love for someone to prove me wrong on that.

The processor and the RAM are much more than you need because SER will be "Out of memory" long before you can use even 30% of the CPU or RAM.

Edit: @donaldbeck has good lists, i haven't tried any others on this forum so i can't speak for them.
  • Basically i do not care about the quality of the built backlinks, i just need quantity, i will literally just put a random anchor text into the comment/post/article/pingback etc. so i guess it will not waste a lot of time on that, the only issue could be a slow loading time from a web sites where i will be posting backlinks, however with machine like this i should be able to run above 1000 threads without any issues.
    I have a 2x Xeon processors and i can't run more than 600 threads because of "out of memory".
    That is the big problem.
  • How much backlinks daily are you able to generate @gooner
  • Just wanted to share this thread with you, if you havn't already read the replies in there:

With 32gb ram you'll have around 27-28gb ram which is never used for anything if you're only using ser + cb.
    @dariobl - About 150k verified daily on that server.
  • Where does donaldbeck sell his list?
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    If you're just looking for high volume junk links go to Fiverr.
  • @Brandon if i would want crap blog posts i wouldn't be here.

I used xrumer in the past to create tons of article and social network pages / posts, combined with pingtracks, image gallery comments, directory submissions and dofollow blog posts you can get very good results for mass spamming, however i think that GSA have a potential to be as good as xrumer, especially considering how much you need to modify xrumer in order to get new engines to work, so i want to give it a try.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @dariobl Your previous post said you wanted crap posts.

Basically i do not care about the quality of the built backlinks, i just need quantity, i will literally just put a random anchor text into the comment/post/article/pingback etc.
  • @Brandon

You are obviously missing a point and do not understand how SUCCESSFUL mass spam works, if you think you can get a 100k kw site ranked with bullshit links from fiverr for 5 bux then good for you, it takes a lot of diversity of the links combined with quality social signals to rank a high competitive site quickly.
  • @dariobl could you please define quality social signals? I tried GSA spam for a few sites now but results are almost nonexistent, or stuff ranks in the first few days and then drops off into oblivion. Sorry for the hijack.
  • @johnmiller

You need to create tons of dofollow backlinks on various platforms, don't just stick with one platform like web 2.0, blog posts etc. do all of them and do as much as you can in shortest time possible and make sure that 90% of them are dofollow. Nofollow does not count much, expect that you must have at last 5-10% for a link juice. 

Quality socials signals has to be bought, you can find good sellers of a real G +1's, they are important for Google, get at last 10k 1+'s, get good facebook likes, twitter shares of your link, create a youtube video with link to your URL and get good retention views, likes and comments etc. 
  • @dariobl Thanks a lot, much appreciated.