Skip to content

Only 1 submitted link in the last 24 hours

edited October 2012 in Need Help
Last night I upgraded GSA SER to version 4.40.

Since then, I have only had 1 submit and have been running software for over 8 hours.

Are others experiencing the same performance?

Can someone please advise.

Thank you

Bowe

Comments

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Check your proxies. Make sure you use private proxies. 
  • @bowiechaim - I am experiencing the same issue. Upgraded last night, went to bed and this morning (7 hours or so) just 15 submitted & verified. I have 20 private proxies which are working fine. Projects prior to 4.40 were getting 200-300 verified per day no problem. I am still testing to try and find out whats changed....
  • I am seeing lots and lots of verification failed entries. @ozz are you
    sure the spinning of email addresses works? This is the only thing I
    have changed and it doesn't seem to like it (
    @{email1|email2|email3}@domain.com} )?
  • OzzOzz
    edited October 2012
    works fine for me. make sure email verification test works and you should give your email account a visit to see if you get any emails.

i've spinned my catchall like this: %spinfile-names.dat%{.|-|_}%spinfile-lnames.dat%%random-1-9999%@catchalldomain.com
  • OzzOzz
    edited October 2012
    furthermore I can't believe that the changes of v440 can do any harm to your verifications as the only changes made were the textcaptcha question/answers and a fix in one engine script. 

nothing was done in the tool itself.
  • @globalgoogler
    even private proxies can lead to 0 submissions

I would suggest checking that you are running with good proxies (test them using google.com google or bing.com Microsoft)

@takeachance
    as for the spinning of emails I would not know if its working, I did not even know it existed
  • @ozz thanks. Yea, I am using the same method just manually spinning rather than drawing upon the spinfile. Just restarted things and it now seems to be working fine - weird. I think sometimes you just have to stop the program and restart to clear things....