Skip to content

Is gsa ser getting slower and slower?

edited October 2012 in Need Help
Hi,

since the last updates i was wondering about search engine ranker. For me it looks like its getting slower and slower and it needs much more system resources.
its using over 90% cpu... thats realy hard

i am running only 50 threads on a good vps with a 1gb conenction ( 2gb ram )
i am running about 15 projects at the same time.

the verifying from links got strange too... there is a huge amount of submitted sites ( 500 to over 1000 ) and they are not verifying.

thx
mark

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited October 2012
    How many submissions/verifications are you getting daily? I just updated to 4.38 and everything is reset at 0/0 for stats. I've got 5 campaigns running at 100 threads. I'll see what I end up with at the end of the day.
  • mine is saying today submitted: 1612 and today verified: 436
    edited October 2012
    Those numbers don't seem that low to me?
  • I am seeing the same trend.  Right now I have 30 threads and for about a week I was producing about 1500 to 4,000 links in a day.  I was so impressed with the number of links.  Then just yesterday or day before I am seeing 712 (today) verified 112.  So I do think this is good just wondering what settings changed from my huge days....I update each time I see the prompt.
  • How many keywords and search engines are you using?
  • I am using 800 to 3500 keywords, US, Canada, International and UK.
  • Hmm, nothing wrong with that at first glance. Reason I was asking is because when all keywords were used in search queries then SER has problems to find new target URLs to post to.
    You try to decrease SE query time in Options -> Submission -> Custom time though. Maybe it help
    I'm at 1866 submitted and 364 verified today so far. All PR1 +

• It seems to have picked up for me today guys I am at 1,511 and 191.  This is more on track to last week but for a few days I was really humming to the point that I thought I needed to gear down.  Something definitely slowed down.

What is a good rule of thumb on the Threads Html Time out?  I just upped to 60 Threads and have the html timeout at 41?  not sure where these should be.  I have 29 projects running.