Skip to content

Please help if you can

asher1asher1 Cape Town
Hi,

I would really appreciate it if somebody could help me. I am a total GSA noob. I have a list of about 500 high DA urls of pages that I have been manually posting links on. These are on an assortment of platforms, primarily forums and a few blogs. I bought GSA hoping to automate the task of manually creating these links. 

How would I go about doing this ?
I have read several guides and posts about importing urls but I think I'm doing something wrong. 

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited April 2018
    Hey Asher.......

Out of the box, there are tons of platforms GSA can post to.

If the platform on your list isn't included, there are also add-ons like SEREngines, as well as a few other engines put out by others.

You can also write a script for a new platform. It really isn't that difficult and just takes a little time and patience.

You can also  import your list into GSA, and the program will run through the list and see which URLs are postable using the built-in engines.

Anything left over, you can add on your own by making a new engine. Maybe working in teams would make it less time consuming?

Or, create a PHP script to extract the key data from the form page you will need to concern yourself with and just have the output fed right into a generated .ini (engine) file?

To back up a sec: The platform refers to the software a system is running to display and store and retrieve messages, do whatever it does. Some sites are custom written but the majority are straight and modded versions of a few popular ones, like WordPress and actually, tons and tons of others.

Once you identify the platform for your high-DA sites, you have more knowledge of what's what.