Skip to content

Reviewing Projects

DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
edited January 2018 in Other / Mixed
I've found that reviewing existing projects has helped me find errors of all types, expand anchor and keyword lists, and basically see what else I'd like to change since starting the project. I can also focus down more on certain engines, keywords, anchors.

Also reviewing the Project>>Options and >>Article settings has been helpful, as over time I've used various settings with GSA-SER projects, checking it all out as I went along.

Now, I'm going back with more experience and seeing some projects could have been set up better, starting with those I did when I first started earlier this year. I'm sure I'll do the same again, soon, and see even more things I could get better.

But point is, rather than do more work always, it's def beneficial to also refine and further craft  what's already up and running.

Comments

• Off course this is right. You should review your projects after couple of days to look at them freshly
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    And...definitely experiment!!!

I have found it provides useful data on how to run GSA to start test projects, even on live URLs, changing settings for the project and seeing what will happen.

I do this on copies just in case I do something and mess up the project, or if the new settings are not as good as the old, I won't have overwritten them.

SER is a whole universe in itself. It's a lot of fun exploring all the options, and there are MANY.

• kevinsmithkevinsmith London
    edited February 2018
    I can agree with you. The most important things in all works are: it must be interesting for you, you must have great experience and earn real money with it. Everything else - is not so important
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    "Everything else - is not so important '

Agreed. And, it's easier excelling in things ur good at and like. Def true.