Skip to content

What's a good combo for 100% automated CAPTCHA solving w/o per-solve fees?

DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
edited January 2018 in Need Help
Hope you guys are  having a fun weekend....

I wanted to know if anyone can share any software/automated solver API, combos that they use for link building that doesn't include a per-solve cost service?

I know I could put CaptchaTronix, GSA Captcha Breaker, and other brands of softwre solvers in series. 

I know more premium article and contextual sites aren't  going to work with this setup, but this is strictly for my other, "cheaper"  links.

Comments

• I use anti-captcha  (reflink, if it's not prohibited)
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • +1 for anti captcha
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    @Lord_Alfred, @andrzejek::

I will definitely be signing up soon.

Never too many CAPTCHA services. lol Especially good ones. :)

Thanks for the info. This one slipped by me...
  • redraysredrays Las Vegas
    @Deeeeeeee - I can't speak to the quality of anti-captcha, but from reading their website I'm fairly certain you will be paying per-solve:

"Costs for Recaptcha: from 1.8 USD per 1000 solutions. Costs for Funcaptcha: from 1.8 USD per 1000 solutions."

Despite the spamming of this forum, I've heard good things about xEvil. I'm not sure how easy it is to integrate it with Captcha Breaker though. I don't think anything else out there is worth looking into too deeply.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited January 2018
    I signed on a few miuntes ago with Anti-Gate/AntiCaptcha!!!!!

Seems like a high(est?) quality service. :)

It isn't a per-period fee. It's per solve. Not cheap, but claims suggest it's worth it. While it's not exactly what I was looking for, I could use it for other types of GSA-SER runs, when I want a full and comprehensive attempt at 100% of found targets.

I have it last on my list RN. It seems to solve everything everyone/thing else misses, so far. Like a CAPTCHA-vacuum cleaner. Or a CAPTCHA-anteater? Terrible analogies... :|

I started with $1. :)