Trying to Rank an expired tumblr url with GSA and SEREngines only

Instead of trying this on a domain, I went for an expired tumblr blog. The url that I am going to rank is a single page something like username.tumblr.com/page name 

GSA SER
Kontent Machine
SEREngines
10 private proxies
2captach
GSA Captcha breaker

Tumblr Blog:

- some backlinks pointing to it already since it was an expired tumblr blog that I registered
- Added some content on September 18 to username.tumblr.com/page name  + some filler posts

Sept 19,2017

- A test campaign to see my success rate with SEREngines with out 2captcha
- Added 2captcha to the same campaign 
- Results 14 unique web 2.0 accounts (And then I realized that I had very less content to feed the Blog title and taglines so I started receiving errors before I stopped the campaign)

Sept 21, 2017

I loaded my GSA ane SEREngines with contents from Kontent Machine

15 email accounts  (5 catchall + 5 mail.ru + 5 inbox.eu ) The mail.ru and inbox.eu accounts were created with GSA itself.
2captcha 
GSA captach breaker
10 private proxies 

Results: 

687 verified web 2.0 links ( I screwed up there since I had multiple post on the web 2.0 accounts with the same url pointing to the target page ). So from a single web 2.0 I had around 2-4 blog post pointing to my tumblr page. 

28 different platforms (my highest success ration so far). I look forward to have at least 32 soon.

The tumblr blog username.tumblr.com was indexed by no the target page username.tumblr.com/page name. So, I used instantlinkindexer to index it.

Sept 22, 2017   

So some cool thing happening here 

Comments