Skip to content

★★★ 1000+ US/EU Private Proxies for just 25$ from privateproxies.org ★★★

edited December 2015 in Buy / Sell / Trade
We are glad to announce the availability of our new Service for Private Proxies with Hot Discount

- 1000+ US/EU Private Proxies for Just 25$/Month !!!

- 500+ US Private Proxies from 40+ US States

- 500+ EU Private: 30 % of proxies from UK, 25 % of proxies from France, 25 % of proxies from germany

- Tested with most SEO Tools like GSA Ser, Senuke XCR, Scrapebox and Xrumer

- Unblock restricted US Content for Video Streaming Website Like Youtube, hulu.com, netflix.com.

- Work Well with most Social Network Websites like Facebook and Twitter.

- can be used for Online Marketing like increasing views in youtube channel or promoting your Site

- We offer a Secure Service and a wide range of Payment Methods like Paypal, Bitcoin and Credit Card

- 3 Day Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied with Service.

===> See the Video Demo of our US/EU Private Proxies Gateways in action for Seo Tools, IP Rotation, Social Networks, Video Streaming :

for more information visite our Website: https://privateproxies.org

Comments

• Can i use it for scrapebox scraping... Do you have some 10 proxies to test with scrapebox...
  • yes you can use them with scrapebox, for evaluation you can buy just one week subscription
  • You have written $25/1000/month but on your website, it has written $45??

Do you also provide API, to connect with scrapebox for auto synchronization proxies
  • see the pricing list, if you buy one year subscription (300$)  that's 25$ /Month
  • edited December 2015
    when you get subscription, you will see under account the IP of Proxies Gateway, in your seo tool you will use that IP, and evrery thread from your tool will be process with separat proxy
    we refresh the IP's of proxies every hour.

please have a look in home page https://privateproxies.org to understand how is working the IP Rotation

• edited January 2016
    Well here's my 2days of usage review:
    IPs are automatically changed on every request which is a nice feature. Most of the ips look like they're coming from real Cable/DSL ISP which is good for SEO stuff. The connection speed is fast so it's perfect for any SEO activity. Support is fast since I get replies within a day.
  • @privateproxies.org I'm having trouble right now with reCaptcha bringing back the two words, but you can barely read them, which I believe is because I am requesting to many from so little ips. I have using 20 semi proxies running at about 200 threads. It's making it difficult for my captcha solving service to get good results because they are hard to read. Do you experience this with your service or have you seen any issues like this with your proxies?

Matt
  • @Matt answer to your questions sent via e-mail
  • hi, i need proxies for pinterest, web 2.0s(tumblr,WP,LJ...) and GSA
    for the $25 package how many proxies i would get?
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    edited June 2016

• lorienlorien Omsk, Russia
    Hey,
    Do you have any of these features (see below)?

a) There are a number of ports on your gateway server. Each port is bound to specific external IP address. Each 10 minutes the port change external IP address
    b) All external IPs from your pool are bound to specific ports on gateway server i.e. 10k IPs in the pool => 10k ports on gateway server
  • @lorien: we don't have ip rotation on time like 10 minutes ip rotation, the proxy will be changed for each request.
    and you will not get 10k ports, just 2 ports for access with 100 threads limit
  • lorienlorien Omsk, Russia
    Thank you for quick response. It is strange you have no info about threads limitation anywhere on web-site. I think this is important info clients should know.
  • How long will the 1k proxies work? Speed? Public proxies or Private?
  • Why User registration on privateproxies.org is currently not allowed?
    When it will be allowed again?