Skip to content

Question from noob

luckyman2luckyman2 Aku ada di sini untukmu :*
Maybe.. I represent some people who are still confused to use GSA SER

What makes success rate in GSA and whether it can be seen?
I infer from the many conversations that were seen in LPM and VPM high level? is this true?
how to increase LPM and VPM them?

#Maybe for you is very difficult to tell of our experience, as this is something your secret
But, help noob.. at least we were given the best view of performance GSA.

This is my specification:
- Windows SSD VPS 2012
- GSA SER
- GSA Indexer
- GSA Chaptcha Breaker (Trial)
- DeathbyChaptcha
- Private Proxy 10
- Seo Content Machine
- Email 100 (From Yahuu)

Target campaign:
- Blog comment, exploit, forum, guestbook, image content, indexer, microblog, pingback, referre, RSS, Trackback, URL shortener.

URL:
- using url shortener

Keyword setting:
- Partial match anchor text 20%
- Branding anchor text 30%
- Generic Anchor text 10%
- Domain as achor text 30%
- Anchor text variation 10%

Tab options:
- Ask all service/user to fill chaptchas (checklist)
- Verified link must have exact URL (checklist)
- Try to always place an URL with an anchor text in description/comments (checklist)
- Continuously try to post a site even if failed before (checklist)

Search engine to use:
- Just Google, Yahuu, MSN (international)
- Use URLs from global site lists if enable (verified)

Filter URLs:
- Type backlinks to create (check all)
- Skip site where the following words appear (check all)

But, why I initially above 100 LPM and gradually fell and stabilized to 8 LPM?
and my VPM not less than 0:21.. Please guidance for noob..

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    You're missing an important piece of the high LPM/VPM puzzle ... you need a verified list. If you're letting SER do the scraping, it's not going to be nearly as fast as if you were importing a verified list and letting it run through it. 

When you use a verified list, you can disable search engines from SER and just let it post, which saves time/resources on scraping and speeds things up a lot. 
  • luckyman2luckyman2 Aku ada di sini untukmu :*
    you said is true ..
    but usually I do use a verified list and I uncheck the parts list search engine. because I'm looking for quantity .. but if the conditions are slowing usually appears the message "no engine matches," or "download file error" is something wrong? whether it cause of the decline?
    edited April 2015
    No engine matches means the URL doesn't match an engine and can't be posted to so that's pretty normal. If you're getting a lot of them, something might be up with the list. 

Download failed can be a proxy issue or the site could be down. If you click on the URL that is being displayed in the log, you will see a lot of times it is down when you get that error. 

For LPM you want to:

Use good verified list
    Use good captcha solver
    Limit use of filters
    Disable search engines
    Choose engines that are faster to submit to (optional)
    use good email accounts

Probably a few things I'm missing but you get the idea. Other then that, I'm not sure :(
    so .. means problem download failed and no engine matches such as proxy or URL list is not good?
    btw, can you give an example for choose engine that are faster to submit?
    and last.. This is one of the best email product as I see in the next discussion?
    I'm actually using email accounts from that thread you posted and they work well for me. 

When I say which engines would submit faster, I mean engines that don't require any registration/email verification. This would be platforms like blog comments, image comments, etc etc.

Of course you aren't getting contextual links if you do it that way, but if you're going strictly for LPM, its something to consider. 
    thank you very much santos this makes me much more familiar to use GSA well.
    but, in every project you are more concerned with the LPM or VPM? why?