Skip to content

cant run CB on VPS

Hi Sven,

I just purchased CB and there is obviously an issue with the remote access as remote access use port 80 and that blocks me using GB. I need to try I think to get remote access to use a different port. I am sure you know the answer to the problem.

Your help appreciated
Max

Comments

• @MaX try with this -- in settings uncheck the "run as webserver" option... Hope that helps
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    edited November 2014
    thanks for your tip, works now. Super thanks a lot. I will now try and get it configured. In case I have a question may I bother you again? 

Thanks again
    Max
  • sure, I will help...
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    edited November 2014
    hi again

in the settings options menu of SER "send to captcha services"  do I check both the GSA SER and other services or just the box for GSA SER. _

I am using a second captcha service which I have registered in the settings of SER already.

• edited November 2014
    @MaX You're talking about the setting in the GSA CB, not the settings in GSA SER, right? Leave this unchecked. There is no need to check it after you've already added the second captcha service in the GSA SER global captcha settings.... 
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    sorry for the confusion. I am talking about the setting in GSA SER. In the Setting option menu where you configure the setting for your submissions you select to which captcha service you want to sent to. The first check box is for GSA Captcha Breaker and the second says other services

I have now ticked GSA Captcha Breaker. In the past I only ticked other services, Do I leave other services ticked or do I untick it. I hope I could explain better now. Sorry again

Max
  • leave them all ticked -- use GSA CB as your first solving service.
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    ok great, in the global settings I have added my second and the third service, so that is fine. Thanks again for your help and explanations. I appreciated your help. Thanks
    Max
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    forgot to ask you: what % are you using in the following setting: Only try to solve if success rate is at least ..... I am using 60% id that too high or too low?

• mine is unchecked -- I am giving CB the chance to solve as many as it can... Actually if it fails, you have a backup service...
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    ok very good , makes sense, in the moment I am using imagetyperz anything better you can reccomend?
  • I am using Eve for recaptcha, GSA CB and imagetyperz, also AskMeBot for the text captchas....
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    thanks, your advice of letting CB try to solve was great, what a difference. I have used for 3 years Magic Submitter and never used to deal with re captcha , how does it work, how do I implement ? Sorry to ask so many questions, but SER is relative new to me.
  • check some of the threads here on the forum, just make a quick search for recaptcha... if nothing helps you send me your skype username with a PM and I will help you on skype... Need to go now...
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    hi, got is sorted out, thanks for your help again.

Max