Skip to content

Side effect of GSA during runs two same campaign on different VPS?

What will be the side-effect of GSA tool, two same campaign running on a different VPS? Will it be harmful?

Comments

• If you don't mind posting on the same site twice there isn't really a downfall - you should use different emails in both instances though.
  • RuFFCuT, can i ask you for little more help, actually i want to ask you that my GSA proxies are working but as i start project running, it stopping, what would be the reason behind this? 
  • A little bit more information is needed - so when you start the projects they just stop straight away without submitting any links at all?

Are you importing lists? Do any red exclamation marks show next to the project? What proxies are you using?
  • Also can you please attach a screen shot of your project settings including engines selected?
  • ok wait i am just going to send a snap? and i am using private proxies. When i start project then after 2 to 3 minute it automatically stop. And i am coping url's from clip-bord
  • Okay send a snap and I'll take a look, something is off it shouldn't just stop unless you have set a submission per day limit.
  • meanoopmeanoop Indore
    edited October 2014
  • RuFFCuTRuFFCuT UK
    edited October 2014
    Ok thanks now delete the images because your username and password for the proxies can be seen!

Please can you test the proxies to make sure they all work - they should turn green when tested and working.

Also I meant a screenshot of your project options as well please :)
  • Thank you RuFFCuT, i already tested proxies, they all gone green after testing, but as i told you after runs 2-3 minutes they just gone red. And i just dont understand about 2nd snap you are asking.
    RuFFCuT i really appreciate your help, can i follow you on your personal social media account like Facebook if you don't mind.  
  • No problem!

Have you setup Captcha breaker and tested the connection? 

Please can you test something for me, in the proxy settings delete your private proxies and find some online and test them - then run your campaigns and see if they stop again - if they do not I would contact your proxy provider and let them know what's happening.

Also in your project options you can click the 'All services/user to fill captchas' to change it to just use services this will stop catchas popping up.

• You may have the proxy set for delete if not working (timeout) You have threads up high to... If proxy is on timeout gsa will mark as bad and delete because your settings and project will stop on no active proxies... Your proxies can be good but this can still happen.. That would be my guess