Skip to content

Important Messages No TARGETS To Post To

I've started to get constant messages saying no targets to post to.

I have a project set up with 5 tier 1 and 5 tier 2 pointing to them.

The tier 1 have been set

Selected no search engines.
I've uploaded the red list 10 off the SER List guys to the identified folder and have selected post to identified.
I've set not to post to Pr 2 of below
Limited to 20 verified posts per day
posting to only article, web 2.0 and wiki

I have got 2 or 3 links on 3 tier 1 targets and the other 2 have no verified links.

and i am getting the above message no targets to post to.

The tier 2 set up is exactly the same only PR is set to 1

there are no links built over tier 2

I also have other projects running where what i call my spam tiers are displaying the same messge but are actually still posting and getting verified links.

I have working emails on all these projects.

Can anyone give me some ideas as to what the problem is.

Comments

• If i building links from verified lists, and i don't have the allow posting to same site box ticked.

Does this this mean that all urls i am building links to in the specific project will be allowed to have 1 back linkfrom each target url, or does this mean that if i had 10 urls then it would take 10 different target urls to post a link back to each one of these sites, or would i get 10 links built back to each url.

I hope this makes sense as i think ive lost myself now lol
  • It's a "bug" in SER.  It's been like this for a while.  The only real way to check if you have targets is right click, show URLs, show remaining
  • Yep I'm getting same. Error telling me no targets to post to but when I right click and check targets URL's still have over 500. This means I just turn off the important messages.

Any news on when this bug will be fixed or can we just disable the target URL check?