Skip to content

Gscraper or CB ?

edited August 2014 in Need Help
Have a very tight budget, can't afford both the tool at one time, Gscraper and Captcha Breaker. However i have captcha sniper. Please suggest me, i am totally lost here.... ~X(

Comments

• @redfoxseo Gscraper and captcha Breaker are two completely different softwares. I don't get it when you ask which one to choose
  • @Vijayray: I know one is for scraping and other is for captcha, but due to the price, which one is more important for right now ?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    I think you would be the only one who can answer that. Do you need to save some extra money on captcha or are you needing a stand alone scraper to scrape your lists? 

• @s4nt0s: I have a captcha sniper for captcha, soi would like to know, is it good to run GSA with only CS or should i buy the CB. I want to scrape my own list from Gscraper.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Well if you had to pick between CB and CS of course I would say CB. If your captcha solver is working good for you then I guess you don't need it. 
  • Agree with @s4nt0s, if CS is working good for you then continue to use it and buy Gscraper first. When you have enough money, ditch CS and buy CB. CB is definitely better than CS...