Skip to content

Is there a place to put in a support ticket.

I keep getting the modified host file error.  When this happens the captcha is not sent on to a captcha breaker that can actually break the captcha so the URL is left without a link.
How would I find out how to use my regular captch and then also a paid service. Most of the better sites are going to have better captcha. 

WHat should I do to find out about this Host file thing?

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited August 2014
    I thought you were using Captcha Sniper, not Captcha Breaker? If its a CS issue, you would need to contact them but if its SER/CB issue you could ask here or shoot an email to image

If you want to forward failed captchas to a secondary service in CB you click the options button and choose "send captcha to the following service if solving failed" then pick the service you want to use.

If you want to do it in SER you would click the big options button > captcha tab > click "add" button > choose your primary captcha solver (cs or cb) then click the "add" button again and choose the secondary service you want to send failed captchas to. You can click the up and down buttons to arrange the services in order.

The top service would the primary then under that would be the secondary, etc.
  • THanks.  It seems to be an SER problem.  At least SER gives me the error message.  I stopped using all the automation stuff about 8 or so months ago and it all worked fine at that time.  Both GSA and CS have, however, made updates so who knows what is going on now.