Skip to content

What is a good and cheap indexer that is worth the money?

I am low on budget, and I have very low index rate on my links, so I was wondering what is a good indexer to buy? I've had incredibleindexer but it just sucks, link processor doesn't work, downtime with months so it's time to get another one. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• GSA SEO INDEXER can do the job but takes a little bit of time,or you may invest in express indexer or instantlink indexer,those are the best indexers that actually work :) Hope this helps.
  • Just blast your links with comments and trackbacks, pretty fast and pretty effective for 'better tier' links and it's free ;)
  • Hi @theseo1, after blasting do you send the links (comments and trackbacks) to an indexer? Like indexification? Is it necessary?
  • In my opinion it's not necessary, opinions about indexers are quite different depending on whom you ask. In my opinion, building enough junk links is a way to avoid using an indexer, but like I said, opinions are different about this topic.

Sidenote: did you ever think about a blogcomment URL you place your comment on already being indexed since you scraped it ;)
  • Thanks @theseo1, will try without the indexer...
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    Yea i tend to agree with @theseo1. Check how many of your tier 1 links get indexed on their own and you'll be pleasantly surprised.
  • edited August 2014
    There are 2 kinds of indexers. First ones are in fact not indexers but pingers. They just keep pinging search engines and couple of ping services. They are cheap and most of the time useless when it comes to indexing your lower tiers. Second group are, they basically build very low quality spam links to your links, which are expensive. Works good but they have a monthly limit which you can max full it within a day.

Maybe not the cheapest way but the most efficient and most successful way is to get a bulletproof vps and spam the shit out of it with trackbacks and comments without using proxies.

I also wrote a small comment on how to build your own indexer. But try that if you are only hardcore link spammer.

But if you are on a budget, still best way for indexing is trackbacks and comments within your project SER and within your same vps/dedicated.

And on the very good side of this comment/trackback spamming you can always go uptiers to find new targets to post for SER