Skip to content

Using SEREngines to make T1 sites with great content.

Can I use SEREngines to make T1 sites with great content? I would like it to make 6-10 sites for me. And then I would post new content on the T1 site by hand. And let the system build links and more web 2.0 sites out from there with spun content. I am guessing it can be done. I just have not clue how to do it. I have only had GSA for a week and SEREngines for 48 hours. 

And help would be great.

Thanks

Comments

• I found the thread about SEREngines. And I am working my way though the 46+ pages. If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Yes, that would be beneficial to do, also, with a little co-ordination/organisation you can set yourself up a nice little web2.0 private blog network to use for a specific niche/industry you're playing in.
  • Tim89,

What would be the best way to do this? Do I have to build them one email and one site at a time? Or is there a way to set it up to do a bunch of them with unquec content? And is there a way to export the account details? 

Sorry for so many Noob questions. I am just getting started with both of these programs. 

Thanks
  • You might want to have a look at Rankwyz, if that's what you're planning. Rankwyz is pretty much made just for that sort of setup (well, considerably more than 10 Web 2.0's, but still).