Skip to content

The text that SE Ranker Creates Worries Me

After purchasing both SE Ranker and Captcha Breaker, I am realizing how it all works. I have personally received such posts to my own blog, which sounded fake because they didn't relate to my post specifically. So I did not approve them. It seems that I will be now doing the same thing to other people. I am worried about how fake the post text reads. Does the "Enable Custom Mode" in the Options help with that? I am not as interested in getting a massive amount of backlinks as I am in making the posts look somewhat reasonable. I would also like to know how to reduce the amount of blog spamming per project, as I have a long time to do this backlinking and am not looking for fast results. I just don't want to be in danger of looking too much like a spammer. Are there settings in the software to help me with what I want to achieve?
Thanks

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    The custom mode is more of a manual way to leave a comment. You can write the comment yourself but it will be more time consuming. 

First thing you should do is change the default blog comments that are built into the software. When you check "blog comments" you'll see the blog comment field, from there you can write and enter your own spun comments instead of the default.

Or you can always disable blog comment platforms. 
  • Blog comments are pretty lame anyway dude, as Santos alluded to. 

There are far better links out there to get.
  • re: "There are far better links out there to get."
    Can you explain this? Are you and s4nt0s saying that I can dispense completely with these type of blog and forum comments? What is left? I have read all the manual information, but I'm only eeking together how this software works. What are the "far better links out there to get"? How do I select them in the software?

Regarding changing the default blog comments that are built into the software, I don't see this options on the options page when I have "blog comments" checked in the list in the left pane. Where is this and the blog comment field?
    Thanks,
    Velvet

• Blog comment text can be found in the 'Data' tab (scroll down), not the options tab.
  • Thanks RuFFCuT.