Skip to content

How this results are possible?

Just searched on google and I find this video how this is possible? 1400 LPM

Comments

• It is possible, that'a  list of a fresh sites, people are mostly wasting their LpM due to dead links or slow loading web sites which are being over spammed daily, also the list used in this video contains only membership web sites, like drupal or oxwall, while he have also loaded his credentials and save a lot of time doing that.

You can do that too, load some of your old lists, let the GSA register there, then export only the sites where GSA managed to register on, then load them up into the scrapebox and use the plugin to check the response speed of the web site, take only the ones which response fastest on your machine ( not more than 2 seconds or 120 ms ping ) and then export them and put them back into the GSA. You'll see a tremendous increase in LpM.
  • this can (easily) be achieved, you guys should start measuring verifieds per minute. LPM can be soo decieving, for example.  A link that's "already parsed", won't that also be calculated in your lpm?
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    This is a deceptive video. The better metric is a 24 hour run, even then with 100 campaigns I can sustain 250 LPM all day and end up with nearly 250k verified links.

If you're just looking for high numbers you can easily do it with good self harvested lists.

I personally care more about results than the SER numbers people brag about.