Skip to content

No Engine matches

Hello there,

I am currently running only 3 projects (based on Ozz's Tiered Linking Concept) simultaneously and get "no engine matches" very frequently in my log. Moreover, there are red triangles showing important messages displays:

"No targets to post to (maybe blocked by search engines, no url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting)"

This is despite that fact that I am using over half a million generic keywords for scraping.

(Below is the screenshot of my Tier 1 links)

My LPM is around 12 which is pretty low. The 30 proxies which I got from buyproxies.org are still working according to Scrapebox. 10 unique Yahoo mails are being used per Tier since Hotmails are now not possible to use. This is my Settings:

This is the settings in Options for Tier 1 links (content has been written and spun manually using TBS):

Instead of GSA Indexer, I am using Linkdexed.com. I have mostly tried to use the settings as recommended in SERLists.com which I think is full of valuable information.

What can be done here to improve the LPM and step up the performance ?

Comments

• You could try reading one of the thousands of threads on exactly the same subject. 

But how much can you really expect when you're only scraping for two platforms? For example, I know if I only were to scrape article engines, I'd still get tons of other engines within other platforms. That'd certainly explain a part of the "no engine matches" you're seeing.
  • Well, I did went through quite a few threads w.r.t low LPM. This time I will dig deeper. The thing is that I want to make sure that the links pointing to my money site are good quality links. There would be no point trying to build links to my no-follow links.