Skip to content

Gsa ranker does not want to create contexual links or links at all.

edited May 2014 in Need Help
So i did a quick run and created a new project where i had only chosen to make contexual links.
But somehow the software does not want to create links, so that is why i am writing this and hoping to see if somebody can help me.

First of all i use gsa on my personal pc, it has 3gb ram and 250 gb left to use, the processor is intel r core i3 cpu 3,30 ghz 3,30 ghz.

My settings for gsa ranker.

Submission: threads to use 250
html timeout is 50 and bandwith is 512 kb/s
i use proxys from buyproxy it is 10 semidedicated proxys.
i use them for search engines and submission and verification, the other public proxys or those proxys that gsa gets automatic is used for all other things like pr checking.

i use captcha sniper only for getting captchas done. and i use indexification for indexing links.
and i use build site lists that can be used globally by each project, submitted and verified is checked in the advance section in options.

basically i have followed matthew woodward gsa tutorial on youtube.

But it does not want to work.

keywords i use is only 10 related keywords to my anchors and with those keywords i do scrape for targets urls using united states search engines and english language. And i dont have any pr filter checked wich means i dont care if i built links that is not authority links.

i have also baught 500 emails from fiverr, all the emails are hotmail and when i import them to gsa they are not working at all  maybe 16 of total 500 is passing. And also of them 16 emails i have not setup them to make sure they are not blocking spam.

I thaught since i have 1 email from gsa automatically by spambog.ru and one i created from gmail with pop 3 enable and all green it should be ok.

But it does not want to work.

So please if there is someone out there that could help me get this right i would be very thankful...

like a step by step guide to setup the setting right and how to get working emails done..

Comments

• When you say it does not work, what do you mean? No submitted? No verified?

"html timeout is 50 and bandwith is 512 kb/s" why are you restricted the bandwidth?

Hotmail emails are having issues at the moment, grab some off of @BanditIM or choose a different provider - I have seen people suggesting Yahoo at the moment. 
  • i mean there is submitted but it is not normal.

i did a run for 5 hours and i got 100 submitted and 18 verified all of the verified links was index and trackbacks, i forgot to mention that i am creating trackbacks links also.

"html timeout is 50 and bandwith is 512 kb/s" why are you restricted the bandwidth?"

seriously i dont know i bought gsa like 3 months ago and have not even used it, since last night.

i just followed matthew woodward gsa tutorial on youtube.

what settings to i need to have to get good results?
  • Hi,
    SER verifying contextual links  don't have lot of infos from you, but 484 not working emails as i see it ,it's first problem
    Set your htm timeout at 150 for start if you using lot of threads, and get new emails...
    And get some private Proxies if you don't have them...
    RGDS !