Skip to content

delete/create new emails macro

How about a macro that deletes/creates new email addresses?
Manually highlight the project
Start delete/create new emails macro
edit> E-Mail verification> delete> all> Create New> [predetermined email provider]> predetermined number of accounts> ok> ok 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    not that easy to do as the protection on email creating sites is really high. However SER has already something like that for disposible email providers.
  • sing99sing99 Los Angeles
    How about a macro that deletes/creates new email addresses?
    Manually highlight the project
    Start delete/create new emails macro
    edit> E-Mail verification> delete> all> Create New> [predetermined email provider]> predetermined number of accounts> ok> ok 
    Does it work with mailcatch?  If so, how do I use it?
    Yes, I want to use the disposable email address,  How do I use the macro to delete current disposable emails and create new ones?

no need for a macro. If you put some supported disposable emails in a file, click import to thte projects using the popup menu ->modify->import->email accounts...

you can say delete all and the stuff is getting imported as well.

• Firstly sorry - I am slow !

I use disposable emails. I would normally edit the project go to "email verification" and "create new" and add say 10 emails

Are you saying I could then get this list of disposable emails and then import to all my projects ? What number would you suggest and also what maintenance ?

Also when you see the "error downloading" from a few emails do you need to worry ?

Sorry if these are stupid questions

Si
    - 10 per project is something most people use.
    - an error downloading usually means a blocking from them or the proxy is down.
  • Thanks but could you answer this as well "Are you saying I could then get this list of disposable emails and then import to all my projects ?"
    yes
  • Thanks Sven
    So if my proxies test successfully I can disregard the important messages about error downloading?