Skip to content

What are your favorite Web 2.0 websites? [share your favorite engines to be added]

AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
edited June 2023 in SERLib

Hello everyone,

I am excited to share that the release of our SER web 2.0 addon is just around the corner, and I would like to express my deepest gratitude and appreciation to @Sven for his invaluable contributions. His dedication and expertise have been instrumental in bringing this project to fruition. As Sven and I put the finishing touches on the addon and prepare the engines, I would like to request your help in making it even better.

Please share with me your favorite web 2.0 websites for top-tier link building, and I will consider adding them to the addon in the first release, if possible. Your input is invaluable in ensuring that the addon meets your needs and expectations.

Thank you in advance for your help, and I look forward to hearing your suggestions.

UPDATE:

The addon is available for purchase. Please visit the following link:

https://gsaserlists.com/gsa-ser-custom-engines/

Comments

• rastarrrastarr Thailand
    it would probably help others if you first gave us an idea of what websites you have already added - so people don't go duplicating.

and I've only used the main ones from this list but there's a 100 or more to choose from so start going thru that list :)
  • AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    edited April 2023
    rastarr said:
    it would probably help others if you first gave us an idea of what websites you have already added - so people don't go duplicating.

and I've only used the main ones from this list but there's a 100 or more to choose from so start going thru that list :)

Thank you very much @rastarr

For the first release, there are going to be around 15-20 engines, and I like to add those that most SEOs use If possible.

For now, these are the engines that are included:

tumblr.com
    edublogs.org
    telegra.ph
    diigo.com
    bravenet.com

Again, I'll update here with the rest
    Thanked by 1rastarr
    page.tl
    de.tl

Above web 2.0s added successfully.

wikidot.com
    fnote.me

Above web 2.0s added successfully.

Thanked by 1rastarr
  • Looking forward to your list. I am sure you have refer to the list in rankerx.com
    Always wanted to have such list in GSA SER.
    jwchong said:
    Looking forward to your list. I am sure you have refer to the list in rankerx.com
    Always wanted to have such list in GSA SER.
    Yes, I'm focusing on both RankerX and SEO autopilot list of web 2.0s. we don't need them as long as we have a strong tool like GSA SER :D

• Thanks for all the hard work @sven and OP for making this dream of GSA being able to create web 2.0 backlinks a reality.  I am very much looking forward to being one of the first to sign up and being able to cancel my ranker x subscription :smile:
    Thanked by 1AliTab
  • AllanAllan seoservices.com.br
    I'm interested in this tool, let me know when it's ready
    Thanked by 1AliTab
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    I just got an seo boner seeing this thread, glad someone is finally pulling the trigger on this for gsa. What's the eta?
    Thanked by 1AliTab
    rastarr said:

anyone have these in a text file to share and compare? right click disabled...cant copy/paste from that site pita
  • rastarr said:

anyone have these in a text file to share and compare? right click disabled...cant copy/paste from that site pita
    Attached is PDF file for you.
    Thanked by 1googlealchemist
    edited April 2023
    Thanks for all the hard work @sven and OP for making this dream of GSA being able to create web 2.0 backlinks a reality.  I am very much looking forward to being one of the first to sign up and being able to cancel my ranker x subscription :smile:
    Thank you for your support :)
    Allan said:
    Please submit your email address on our product page so we will inform you when it's ready.

I just got an seo boner seeing this thread, glad someone is finally pulling the trigger on this for gsa. What's the eta?
    Thank you for your support. In two weeks  :)
    Thanked by 1truthealer07
    These engines are added:

instructure.com
    anotepad.com
    peatix.com  (Web 2.0 Profile)
  • Please add: 
    mystrikingly.com
    jigsy.com
    bloggersdelight.dk
    Beautiful sites 2.0, dofollow and most important long lasting links. 
    Thanked by 1AliTab
    Please add: 
    mystrikingly.com
    jigsy.com
    bloggersdelight.dk
    Beautiful sites 2.0, dofollow and most important long lasting links. 

Thank you for your feedback! Added the below engine successfully:
    bloggersdelight.dk

I'll work on those two engines as well.
    The following Web 2.0 site has been added as per @elgutikapo19 request

jigsy.com
    diigo.com
    wikidot.com

Both of these websites require email verification, but in my final tests, it took a significant amount of time to receive the verification email. Can someone else test and let me know if I'm mistaken?

If that's the case, I won't release these two engines, and we will have another 2 engines replacement :)

AliTab said:
    diigo.com
    wikidot.com

Both of these websites require email verification, but in my final tests, it took a significant amount of time to receive the verification email. Can someone else test and let me know if I'm mistaken?

If that's the case, I won't release these two engines, and we will have another 2 engines replacement :)

wikidot.com was instant for me. I'll let you know on the other one when I get it
    Thanked by 1AliTab
    rastarr said:
    AliTab said:
    diigo.com
    wikidot.com

wikidot.com was instant for me. I'll let you know on the other one when I get it
    though this is a bit suss lol

rastarr said:
    AliTab said:
    diigo.com
    wikidot.com

Thank you @rastarr

Very fast response. may I know what type of emails you are using? catchall on your own domains?

That "overload" is just for showing up the activities log and is not related to the weblogs we can create.
    AliTab said:
    rastarr said:
    AliTab said:
    diigo.com
    wikidot.com

Thank you @rastarr

Very fast response. may I know what type of emails you are using? catchall on your own domains?

That "overload" is just for showing up the activities log and is not related to the weblogs we can create.
    That was just using my Gmail since you wanted a test
    AliTab said:
    diigo.com
    wikidot.com

diigo verify email came through now. took about 10 minutes
    Thanked by 1AliTab
    rastarr said:
    AliTab said:
    rastarr said:
    AliTab said:
    diigo.com
    wikidot.com

Thank you @rastarr

That was just using my Gmail since you wanted a test
    I see. Yes, Gmail was also fast for me. Then, maybe my catchall emails are already burned
    edited May 2023
    rastarr said:
    AliTab said:
    diigo.com
    wikidot.com

diigo verify email came through now. took about 10 minutes
    Alright, I'll keep wikidot.com on the list of engines. However, It sometimes takes up to 2-3 hours to receive a verification email(tested with a new catchall on a different domain). On the other hand, I am not receiving emails from Diigo.
  • How are the beta test results coming along?
    I hope you can add the web 2.0 you subtracted from the 3 I sent you. I am really fond of those 3 webs 2.0.
    How are the beta test results coming along?
    I hope you can add the web 2.0 you subtracted from the 3 I sent you. I am really fond of those 3 webs 2.0.
    Hello

still has not started.

Don't worry. I'll add the third one in future updates.
    AliTab said:
    Thanks for all the hard work @sven and OP for making this dream of GSA being able to create web 2.0 backlinks a reality.  I am very much looking forward to being one of the first to sign up and being able to cancel my ranker x subscription :smile:
    Allan said:
    Please submit your email address on our product page so we will inform you when it's ready.

Any updated eta on a working release to purchase and test?
    AliTab said:
    Allan said:

Any updated eta on a working release to purchase and test?
    Hello

We're starting beta testing. Please check the below topic:

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/31086/beta-testers-needed-for-web-2-0-addon
    page.tl
    de.tl

These Web 2.0 platforms have disabled their registration. However, we will proceed with the beta test without these engines!

• Hello, I am currently waiting for the legal department to see if I may have problems launching the service, I am also waiting for the AliTab service in case there is a possibility of being able to code engines for your addon as well. :) Greetings.