Skip to content

Why is there no RSS feed option in Articles to fetch our articles from website...

Why is there no RSS feed option in Articles to fetch our articles from website...

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    what exactly do you mean? scraping articles directly from your website? Whats the point in submitting them again? Wouldn't that be pure duplicate content?
  • It would of course be duplicate content. What I do on one site is to pull RSS content and auto-translate it. But that's done on the site itself, using a Wordpress plugin. 
  • Sven said:
    what exactly do you mean? scraping articles directly from your website? Whats the point in submitting them again? Wouldn't that be pure duplicate content?
    Yes it would, but I could do it on a competitor website with similar content and link it to my site, he gets duplicate content, i get backlink and very related articles on auto pilot.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    so kind of negative SEO...than Im out!
  • well not really, I just wanted to make sense, basically i dont give a shit about duplicate content on my own site.. I mean im autoblogging all my stuff on tumblr, wp, medium etc... so why not through GSA SER.

But anyways, @sven the translation options on GSA SER are so slow, i wish there was an option to not only duplicate an entire project but to also translate the entire duplicate to another language... with the current state of translating it would take 10 hours but i dont care I just wish there is an option for it and ill happily wait as much as it takes... 

Could this be added ?