Skip to content

Anchor text question & Resource Box Links

edited March 2014 in Need Help
Hello everyone,

This might be a pretty simple question but I am a bit confused here.

Below is my settings for GSA Tier 1 links. I would be submitting it only to Article, Web 2.0 and Wikis.

1st Question:
--------------------------------
I want to rank my website for 5 specific keywords. Could you tell me what is the % of my main anchor text here? Is it 0%? (I want to maintain anchor text diversity as I do not want more than 30% using main anchor text).

However, if I set Secondary anchor text at 30%, branding anchor text at 15%, generic anchor text at 15% and domain anchor text at 10%; what happens about the rest 30%? Will 30% be the: Anchor text (based on Main Keyword) ?

2nd Question:
--------------------------------
Another question is that some article platforms allow only links in resource boxes. Where do I put my spun resource box?

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• @tyler the way this works is that all of the selected are added together and then whats left from 100% is the % your main anchor text will be used, so yes, as per the image your main anchor text is at 0% and if you make the changes you suggest, your main anchor text will then 30%.

As a suggestion you'd want to keep any one kw at less than 5% and most probably less than that, so with 5 KW, I'd suggest 10-15% and you'd also want to amend your secondary for the same reason or add more KWs

For Q2 @sven will have to confirm, but I think SER does it automatically based on your project data...
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1. the remaining % are used for the main anchor text. In your sample it wouldn't be used at all.

2. In that case it is the "about yourself" input.