Skip to content

Why is LPM important? - Aren't niche related link is better then thousand of generic link ?

seem like everyone is very keen in increase LPM, but i am more keen in getting niche related link.

I am wondering did anyone even use "Always use keywords to find target site "  and have it check ? 

Having said that, i extract this from bhw forum: Need someone to answer:

I have been using the normal method to post to URL, the one stated on tutorial or the pretty standard things to do. 

But can i check with you what is the different between using keyword to scrape for URL to post directly. 
What is the benefit of doing this ? I understand you can import link here and there. 

or some people will recommend the advance option to Search online for URL/sitename and save to verification link then to post on it .

Under the options > advances > Tools we have the Add URL from project/ Import URL. 

This option add the URL to which platform or project? How does it post? 

If we add from different project, it's mean that all of those will be mix from different keyword and niche, how are we going to use it ? 

Anyone can answer? 

Cheers,
Thanks! 

Comments

• Yeah, I don't get it either. Others are bragging how high their LPM is but the days of ranking sites solely based on the number of backlinks is long gone. As they say, quality over quantity.

Relevancy > PA/DA > PR > everything else
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited September 2013
    @Username, I see what you're saying, but I have to disagree. :)

The site/page metrics that you mentioned above can be easily manufactured, partly by using backlinks.

So surely, the more backlinks you are able to build, the more pages/sites with the above criteria you can create, and therefore the more 'quality' you can point at your site?

• you get great LPM on your T3 and kitchen sink on T2 or T3, you don't need niche related links on this level...
  • Niche Related Links? You can't use automated software to obtain true niche related links.
  • @yougotmymoney
    Gsa has this function to post only to related anchor. 

How do import target url and only set to post on target url only ? 
    I have a list of 3k social bookmarking list. 
    after set up without choosing any search engine, and only choose social bookmarking platform.
    It started auto posting without me even load. 
  • edited September 2013
    Yes, quality matters than high LPM.
    High LPM does not necessarily mean success. I am happy with my 10 LPM. 10 is only because I am running few dummy campaigns for building lists. Otherwise I would be doing way less than 10 LPM.
    Building an AA list that I can use anytime even for my tier 1 links rather than building low quality links.

Infact I am currently running a tier 1 campaign for my money site and ranked it solely using GSA SER.

imageimage

These are the results using SER and few manual submissions. I will rate the competition as medium-high. Highly saturated niche if u ask me.
    Note that this is my first experience in SEO. I am still aiming at #1 spot for all my keywords(especially the third one :D). Took me 2 weeks to get this results.

My point is, I prefer quality over quantity. And results are as above. Cant get better than that.
    I let GSA to build links to my money site for few days, posting only to 
    -article directories, 
    - Social bookmarks,
    - Social network,
    - web2.0's

With strict filters like:
    - posting only to site >PR2,
    - OBL < 35
    - bad words filter on

Using only captcha breaker and nothing else.
  • Hi Capricius, 

Did you check  the setting "Always use keywords to find target sites?"

During Verficiation (Right Click > Show URL > Verifed URL > Verify URL -  I got prompted  " check even those got not verified before" ) Can somebody explain this ? 
    Does this mean  check even those got not verified before ? 
    meaning it's does not check those url that verified before. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @gsasupporter this means that if you click that option twice; it will skip previously failed once or not. 
  • edited September 2013
    No I did not check that. @gsasupporter
    The niche being fake, I cannot find relevant backlinks to my site. So I concentrated on high PR links with low OBL.

If you are confused, try to do what I did:
    Try ranking a youtube video using SER so that you will learn to use it(although its too simple to use).
    If I give you my example, I bought SER 2 months back. In 1st month I tried it on a youtube video. Ranked it #1 on google. Made 200$+ with that video in 1 week, after that it got removed it got removed(fuck my competitors). Bought Captcha Breaker with that money. 

By this time I learned how to use GSA SER for high quality links. CB runs on its own, no rocket science behind it. After that ranked my website as I mentioned before.
    Hope this advice helps you get started.
  • if you are posting to contextual platforms or sites where a new page with your link gets created the obl filter is not of much use as it will only make sense if you leave your link on pre-existing pages.
  • I believe his PR filter are for domains not Page..

anyways i see you are using also web2.0 platform, are you using serengines service or whatever SER can handle?
  • @winternacht: yes I know, it will be PR n/a initially. But thats how it is with most backlinks. But if the root domain is high PR, the link juice, however less, is passed on.
    I am still learning these stuffs, and as you can see, it worked for me.

@rodol: no I ain't using SERengines. I did check that web2.0s, but did not make any web 2.0s except 1 in tblog.
    Anyways, if I were to build web 2.0s, I would rather make it manually than automated bots. Same goes with article submissions.
  • i mean OBL not PR. it's just a waste of resources if you use obl filters on platforms where new pages get created.
  • yes why OBL filters on SN, Article Directory, web 2.0?..... bookmarks i could understand but...
  • I guess these filters are global. So I cannot set them for each platform. Hence the OBL filter.
    Too lazy to set up campaigns platform wise :D
  • hi capricious, is your kws ranking still stay there?
    do u use VPN / VPS / Proxies? (which 1?) / ISP + proxies?

can i just use ISP connection + 10 semi proxies and run 6-8hr/daily, without causing problem with my ISP? (anyone with experience can answer? Tks)
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    capriciouscapricious

I do same thing ...but my filters are strict more than that ..I mean its 3pr <  Also I use SER engine ..Missing part ..How do you generate contents for your TIers ?

Also What about Anchor text ratios ?

PS : I used to rank my keywords on POS 9 and they have been jumping from ages and seems it will never increase than 9

Also like to hear latest updates :)
  • sexydexie  Sorry for late reply, I was not online these days.
    my keywords are now dancing on the tunes of Penguin 2.1
    But the main keyword is at #11 today. Lost my rankings to shitty youtube videos. But trust me, GSA SER is still useful for tier 1. Do not bother for LPM, go for quality.

I use a VPS from solid SEO. Great speed, great support. No issues what-so-ever.
    Yes you can use your home PC, with semi dedicated proxies. I use 10 from buyproxies.org , they are cheap and great.

@nawshale. here is my entire campaign I started with GSA SER to achieve high rankings. As you can see, I was stable with rankings until penguin 2.1 update. Still trying to recover. But the niche is dead and I probably don't care for it. Ranked in top 10 for more than a month.
  • Thanks Capricious for your time! Great sharing on ur guide above!
    2weeks can see those improvement is fantastic.

Total how many unique (+ spintax) articles you used for T1 (to $site) below?
    -article directories, (1 article + spintax?), Max link# for round1=___?
    - Social network, (1 article + spintax?), Max link# for round1=___?
    - web2.0's (1 article + spintax?), Max link# for round1=___?
    - Social bookmarks, (1 paragraph + spintax?), Max link# for round1=___?