Skip to content

Google map embeds

Hi! If there are 2-3 or few google maps then those can be embeded manually in the article to be used in ser. But having a list as below, is it possible to make ser choose randomly from them and emnded it in the article while making the links. It will be like same the youtube videos embed option given in article manager where we input a list of youtube videos and ser randomly picks and embeds when possible. Here is example of few google maps that ser should pick up to embed.

Comments

• The google maps are example links.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    just add the iframe html stuff as custom video....it will be added.
  • Its not video. I mean that just like we add the youtube videos links in the option and ser itself ramdomly generates the iframe of 1-2 as given and then add to the articles.
    Can the same be done with google maps?
    no, sorry, Im not going to add this, but you can "abuse" the video linking option for it as written before.
  • I am abusing nothing. May be we got a confusion here about videos and google maps. I just mentioned videos to give idea about the feature.  
    We simply have a translation issue I think. When I meant "abuse" I really meant it in no bad way. You can use the video-url input with anything really. As the maps are also iframes, it makes sense to simply use it here and not have an extra field for it.