Skip to content

SER Power Lists - 95000+ Daily Verified Link Lists & Top Tier Best Quality Links Every 24 hours

Comments

• SERPowerListsSERPowerLists SERPowerLists.com
    magnimind said:
    Hello, Do you filter your list by PA, DA? If yes, And those links are available by platform in a different sync file? Please, let me know. And send me $20 coupon for 1st month. If everything ok. count me as your permanent buyer :)
    magnimind said:
    Hello, Do you filter your list by PA, DA? If yes, And those links are available by platform in a different sync file? Please, let me know. And send me $20 coupon for 1st month. If everything ok. count me as your permanent buyer :)
    Hello , Thank you for interesting in SERPL. Yes you can sort PA/DA for different engines. It's already pre sorted according to GSA Search engine ranker engines. Unfortunately we don't provide 20$ discount as the price is super low. However you can get 10% off for life time. PM sent. Thank you,.
  • iwebseoiwebseo The Internets
    May I have a coupon code? Thank you!
  • magnimind said:
    magnimind said:
    Hello , Thank you for interesting in SERPL. Yes you can sort PA/DA for different engines. It's already pre sorted according to GSA Search engine ranker engines. Unfortunately we don't provide 20$ discount as the price is super low. However you can get 10% off for life time. PM sent. Thank you,.
    I've signup using your coupon but, didn't received any login details. I've used 2co as alternative payment method. Pls, Check and activate my account :)

Thanks In Advance.
    Thanked by 1SERPowerLists
    magnimind said:
    magnimind said:
    magnimind said:
    I've signup using your coupon but, didn't received any login details. I've used 2co as alternative payment method. Pls, Check and activate my account :)

Thanks In Advance.
    Hi , Thank you for your purchase. Since you have paid using alternative payment method we have to create your account manual. Seems it's already created. Feel free to open a ticket or send us an email. Hope it helps .
  • ansonanson HK
    edited September 2019
    May I have a coupon code & is fresh public proxy list also included in the package? Thank you!
    anson said:
    May I have a coupon code & is fresh public proxy list also included in the package? Thank you!
    Hi ,

Thank you for interesting in our service :) Coupon sent.. No we don't provide public proxy list.  We highly recommend our users to use private proxies as public proxies waste lot resources and the quality of campaign.

• Please send me a coupon code , thank you
    wperpe said:
    Please send me a coupon code , thank you
    Coupon sent.

Have a nice day.
  • Can I have a Coupon?

Can I have a Coupon?

Coupon sent.

Thank you.
  • i want to know the categories which you provide with the monthly subscription. please send me details.
    edited September 2019
    i want to know the categories which you provide with the monthly subscription. please send me details.
    Thank you for interesting in our service
  • CynthiaSCynthiaS Planet Earth
    i want to coupon
    CynthiaS said:
    i want to coupon
    Sent. Have a nice weekend.
  • coupon,please
    co123cc said:
    coupon,please
    Coupon sent, Have a nice weekend.
  • co123cc said:
    coupon,please
    Can't found the coupon in my inbox, Please send again thanks
    co123cc said:
    co123cc said:
    coupon,please
    Can't found the coupon in my inbox, Please send again thanks
    Pmed the coupon. Have a great day.
  • iwebseoiwebseo The Internets
    Can I have a coupon code? Thank you!
    iwebseo said:
    Can I have a coupon code? Thank you!
    Coupon sent.

Have a nice day.
  • edited October 2019
    Please send me a coupon code !

Bumsie said:
    Please send me a coupon code !

Coupon sent.

Thank you.
  • fredjohn5fredjohn5 London, UK
    I subscribed your service before and had to unsubscribe since I was badly ill. Planning to restart my projects. Are you planning on providing bigger discounts in the near future?
    fredjohn5 said:
    I subscribed your service before and had to unsubscribe since I was badly ill. Planning to restart my projects. Are you planning on providing bigger discounts in the near future?
    Thank you for your interest in our service. We hope you are doing well now. You will be always welcome back to our Member's area. 10% discount is what's available at the moment. We will inbox you the coupon code. See you soon again in the member's area.

• May I get a coupon code?
    May I get a coupon code?
    Coupon sent. Thank you.
    edited October 2019
    Dear members,

It's been nearly 5 years since we launched SER Power Lists. We have brought you some exciting news about our service, which may benefit you. We will mention them down below,

We accept your currency.
    Now you can purchase our membership via Credit/Debit/Visa/Master cards.

You are welcome to our support board We just launched our support board, and you can ask any questions you got about our service. We make sure to provide you answers within 1 day. Learn More - https://www.serpowerlists.com/support-desk/login

Learn about our recommendations Want to know about our trusted services?
    You can learn about them through our website.
    Thanked by 1thomp5on
  • that's great news. Lists are solid and happy with service so far. Keep good stuff coming.
    thomp5on said:
    that's great news. Lists are solid and happy with service so far. Keep good stuff coming.

Glad you liked our service. Happy Ranking!
  • May I get a coupon code pls. ? Thx.