Skip to content

SER Power Lists - 95000+ Daily Verified Link Lists & Top Tier Best Quality Links Every 24 hours

Comments

• edited March 2019
    How many verified unique article and social network submission can your list make, when Chinese, Japan, PHPweb and Open Journal are removed?
    Thanked by 1710fla
  • SERPowerListsSERPowerLists SERPowerLists.com
    Stellario said:
    How many verified unique article and social network submission can your list make, when Chinese, Japan, PHPweb and Open Journal are removed?

Hi ,

Our scrapers scrape 24/7 with default GSA SER engines plus our footprints then it analyzes for GSA SER verification compatibility after confirms it sorts for different filters including MOZ's PA/DA , Contextual only (according to GSA SER selected) and our own unique Top Tier filters. After all, it automatically syncs with users cloud storage. (possible with https wget command or Dropbox )  Therefore we won't be able to tell the exact number for exact engines.  If you use our Top tier or contextual, you will get hundreds of unique domain article / social submissions, but I am not sure how much when it comes to exact language.

I hope this helps.

Nice weekend.

• Coupon Please. Thx
    3arabax said:
    Coupon Please. Thx
    Coupon sent.

BR.

• Can i have coupon code please?
    Avichal said:
    Can i have coupon code please?
    Sent. 

Thank you.
  • I bought it but I can't download it.
    When I click on buttons like "Verified Full Link List", it redirects to a (404) error page (drpbox).
    Also, when I tried to open a ticket, it says "You are not allowed to submit a ticket".
    Can you please help me? Thanks.
    Avichal said:
    I bought it but I can't download it.
    When I click on buttons like "Verified Full Link List", it redirects to a (404) error page (drpbox).
    Also, when I tried to open a ticket, it says "You are not allowed to submit a ticket".
    Hi , Seems you already fixed your issue. Our ticketing system is temporally closed due to our support agent is not available for next 7 days. But you can get dedicated support via our email. (I provide support myself there) The dropbox issue happens when you try to download links before it authorized. I already seen you requested for DB and works without issues. Let me know if there is anything. BR
  • Avichal said:
    Hi , Seems you already fixed your issue. Our ticketing system is temporally closed due to our support agent is not available for next 7 days. But you can get dedicated support via our email. (I provide support myself there) The dropbox issue happens when you try to download links before it authorized. I already seen you requested for DB and works without issues. Let me know if there is anything. BR
    OK, I got them. Let me test them and I will report here. Thanks.
    Avichal said:
    Avichal said:
    OK, I got them. Let me test them and I will report here. Thanks.
    Sure thing. Like i stated on sales letter we don't provide support here. For support please reffer our support email. BR,
  • Why do I need to pay monthly if you just send the list?
    Can these be used for Negative SEO?
  • coupon please, plan to test new list this week.
    Why do I need to pay monthly if you just send the list?
    Can these be used for Negative SEO?
    Hi , Thank you for interesting in SER Power Lists. It's not just a list. You will get fresh / MOZ ranked / Top tier 100% GSA SER verified URLS directly to your copy of GSA SER, Therefore we charge monthly. For more you can refer our sales page. BR.
    davidc said:
    coupon please, plan to test new list this week.
    Coupon sent. Have a nice day.
  • Can i have a coupon please ? Interested to try one month and upgrade for 6 months or 12 months plan. Thank you.
    ownted said:
    Can i have a coupon please ? Interested to try one month and upgrade for 6 months or 12 months plan. Thank you.
    Coupon sent. Sure you can upgrade later on. Have a wonderful weekend.
  • CarltonStuder65CarltonStuder65 East Los Angeles, California
    Interesting!
    Can I get a coupon please? Hope I didn't miss the chance.

Cheers...
  • Hello, I am interested, give me a coupon please!
    Interesting!
    Can I get a coupon please? Hope I didn't miss the chance.

Cheers...
    Coupon sent. Enjoy life time recurring discount :)
    andgomez said:
    Hello, I am interested, give me a coupon please!
    Coupon sent. Enjoy the the power of GSA SER with our link service :) Have a good day.
  • Hello, I am interested, give me a coupon please!
    Hello, I am interested, give me a coupon please!
    Coupon sent. Best ,
  • Service is down now, all Dropbox files were deleted. Few days ago the service does not work well, they eliminate all the files without previous notice.
    andgomez said:
    Service is down now, all Dropbox files were deleted. Few days ago the service does not work well, they eliminate all the files without previous notice.
    Hello , Due to new update for Dropbox ( you can read their TOS from their site ) they have updates their API. We already aware the issue and we started to migrate few hours ago and we will be able to fix the issue for all users under 24Hours. According to your username seems we have already received your ticket and proceeded. Please be patience while we are working on new API updates. We will add extra day for each affected account due to this. Thank you for understanding. Feel free to continue specific ticket for continuous support. Have a nice day.
  • Please check your email

Seems there is some issue in communication with your site and warrior plus, because in Warrior plus my subscription is active and fully paid, but on your site the subscription show as cancelled

Also entire Dropbox share is now gone 
    Sibelle said:
    Please check your email

Seems there is some issue in communication with your site and warrior plus, because in Warrior plus my subscription is active and fully paid, but on your site the subscription show as cancelled

Also entire Dropbox share is now gone 

Hi,

We process/monitor tickets each day.  For today there is zero tickets for now. Seems your ticket already processed.  As we noticed some users having payment issues with warriorplus. We are going to integrate altar native payment methods as well.

Feel free to contact us via email if you need to know anything else.

Best ,
  • CarltonStuder65CarltonStuder65 East Los Angeles, California
    I have been using this service for more than a month for now and I have to say it's totally worth it. Will be upgrading to a yearly subscription. Keep those awesome links flowing! Cheers.

Thanked by 1SERPowerLists
  • hredmanhredman Phoenix, Arizona
    I want to try this. Coupon code please?
    Thanked by 1SERPowerLists
    I have been using this service for more than a month for now and I have to say it's totally worth it. Will be upgrading to a yearly subscription. Keep those awesome links flowing! Cheers.

Thank you for your review. Yes you are very welcome to jump on yearly package. Glad you liked our service.

BR
    hredman said:
    I want to try this. Coupon code please?
    coupon sent.

Thank you.