Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Structured Data Specifics

DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
edited April 2018 in VIP Section 71.183.117.156
Anyone here have experience setting up structured data for a page for best results?

I see I can write this a few different ways, and I have no idea which is best.

I've been testing against G tool and removed everything that isn't OK in the structured data.

I have zero errors right now, but a few items were ok with schema.org convention, but still didn't pass G so I cut them.

DID I REALLY HAVE TO?! Does G really want 100% no errors or warnings?!

Anyway...

I still want to add/modify items in the SD.

Should the main entity be a website, local business, "service", or medical entity?

What if it's rightly all four? :|

I have the SD set up as a "web page" offering "services", but then I can't use the local business schema.

And I can't seem to find a way to squeeze the medical entity items in anywhere. :(

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated..............! thanks :)

Answers

• WordPress or HTML or other?
  • I guess I have to eventually do it for my WP sites as well. :|

Everything, really!!

The one I was working on presently was for a non-WP HTML static page executed in php.

I have this upcoming week to focus on and complete this task. I did no work on this in weeks.

Thanks, friend...
  • What's the best practice for placement of JSON/LD data in an html document??

I've read it's...anywhere....is this really so?

Will SEs be upset if I put it at the tail of the page??? Does it matter?!  Thanks, truly!!!