Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How Much Interested Are You in a PBN Service Offered Here?

Hey guys!

I have build a large network with quality sites all scraped through wikipedia, starting from 60+ Ref Domains, 10+ TF.. I have a great method for hunting high quality domains which I'm using daily. A portion is backordered and auction domains. I have used about less than 10% of these to rank a 2-3 sites of mine, rest is completely unused. I have successfully ranked first in a 1million monthly searches niche, well until google decided it's enough :) It wasn't a BH niche, but it was more like a greyhat one, but G has finally decided to end it completely for everyone. So I'm currently in the process of building a few niche sites, amazon/affiliate sites etc, but they are far from ready for rankings so I have currently large operational costs on daily basis. So right now I have a completely functional, well-built PBN network with quality sites that I'm ready to open it up for you guys, you lucky bastards, lol! Just kidding, but I'm really confident in the quality of my sites.

I would appreciate if you guys can chime in and help me out with a business and a friendly advice. I have some ideas on how to get out of this mess, but need some guidance and details. I'm thinking about opening up a service here selling PBN services. I can also sell some ready made PBN sites and domains. I prefer to go with option No.1 though if there's enough interest. I'm in the process of developing my SEO agency website. But before I apply for 2checkout, stripe or any other payment processor(still not sure which, doing research) I need to form my pricing packages. I prefer yearly subscriptions to homepage links 3 per website max for better management and high return. But I'm not sure if there will be enough buyers as these tend to be higher priced packages. On the other hand, offering WP posts as on time payment or monthly rental payment is harder to maintain and this also burns the PBN faster. So not sure which one to go with.

I am also open to working with a partner who deals with clients directly. Since I'm not based in US/EU it is harder for me to directly chase clients. But what I can provide is a quality service for affordable prices. I currently have 2 employees and we are able to scale if needed as hiring IT workforce is more affordable around here.

Open to any suggestions and ideas, please help a brother out! :)

Answers

• Are you testing these PBNs? Many expired domains are toxic like they can ruin your rankings. 1 million monthly searches niche, let me guess it's something related to hacks/generators? :)
  • I test them before dropping a link. I keep most of them with a wayback archive for a couple of months to get indexed before switching them to wordpress. In my experience, around 90% of the domains work fine after this. I wait at least 6 months before adding a link to them, works well most of the time. I do have a rather significant portion of auction domains and another even larger of backordered domains which are pretty strong though and rarely have any issues.

And regarding the niche, I can see you did read my other post and almost got it figured out ;)
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited April 2018 71.183.117.156
    "I have successfully ranked first in a 1million monthly searches niche, well until google decided it's enough "

Very cool. That is something...even if it's over now. :) I aim to work hard, but who knows if I will ever do this, also. You did it once; you'll surely do it again!! :)

"I'm thinking about opening up a service here selling PBN services."

Super cool, bro! Be a stern editor; keep the content quality impeccably high. Also, have tiers for different quality clients. Keep them separated! I used to do hand-SEO gig work, high quality, and this is how I did it.

Why?

It's embarrassing to have medium/high quality clients on a PBN, or social media account  with $#!+, no? It was for me, at least. And, I think it's best this way.

And, I turned people away with terrible sites, scam-type junk, or sites with really poorly-done off-site SEO. Maybe the last is going too far, but I didn't want to get associated with a "bad crowd."  I guess I should have had a "junk" tier. No reason to ever turn meals away.

"I can also sell some ready made PBN sites and domains."

You can do both, no? These (presently) illiquid assets may serve you as cash flow conduits in sooo many ways! :)

" But I'm not sure if there will be enough buyers as these tend to be higher priced packages."

Have both kinds of packages; you will get different clients with different needs. Have limited numbers of slots available within a set time to keep it real. ;)
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    i have some interest in one time payment links....