Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GSA Content Generator BETA

SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
edited February 2017 in VIP Section 51.165.70.83
I think it's time for a kind of BETA.

More languages will follow as well ad better algorithm's for content generation. Everything can be controlled by external files as always, so you can easily add your own language set but I guess thats not the priority as English is present right now.

What I want from you is:

1. test on functionality - what is missing, what can be done better, what is confusing in GUI...
  2. test on results - keep in mind that the Markov algorithm will change. The current version is not the best, so ignore that for now maybe.
  3. maybe suggest new sources for content, images, keywords, videos...
  4. also if you have supply good spinned files to improve internal spin database

I really hope you find this useful, but always keep in mind that this is a beta version and bugs will appear...
ยซ1

Comments

• This tool is going to be awesome. I've been testing it for a while now so if anyone has any questions, I'm here to help.

Look forward to seeing some of your ideas/suggestions.
  • Just sent a bug report to you, it crashed after about 30 mins of idle.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited February 2017 86.7.220.63
    Simple GUI (I like this among many others also I think), effective and quick, looking good, generated 50 spun articles in less than the 5 seconds I let it run for, then exported them into Turbo Web 2.0 format. 

I will play with it a bit more and report anything here when I do, GJ guys!
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    thanks @Tim89 :)
    @spunko2010 I got one bugreport which I fixed already in latest update...let me know if that works better.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Same thing happened to me @spunko2010

was idling for about 40 minutes and then a normal GSA crash notification pop up.

I sent the bug report with the reason also.
    strange :/ but that was with 0.16 ... we are at 0.17 now.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    Do we need beta keys for this? I installed it set it to generate articles and then started watching walking dead and forgot all about it. Now its saying my test period has expired and closes instantly :p.
    damn then something is still wrong on that trial mode checking. I will work on that tomorrow sorry.
    I don't want to give out beta keys really...however will work something out.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    No worries man, if I uninstall it and reinstall it tomorrow once you have worked in it will it be as if its a new install?
    nope because its part of the protection which I didn't seem to have tested correctly. I will do that however and fix things...you will be able to use the program again though.
  • Wow. That is one nice tool - smooth interface, nice sources.

I'm gonna let it rip for two days and then I'll report back.
  • @Sven Is the chimprewriter integration working? I registered an API key, but when testing I get "no spin syntax added".

And one more question: The uniqueness of the output depends solely on the spinner, right?
    send me your api please...i have no way to test it as i have no account their
    ---
    uniqueness depends on spin syntax here yes.
  • Alright, pm sent.
  • @Sven Program says test period is over - is the software already available? I'll definitely buy it.
    edited March 2017 41.111.185.49
    should last for some days but yes, you can already buy it. Though I have it not officially on gsa-online.de ...just that extra page http://www.content-generator.download
    @jonseo btw you would be the first customer for the new tool ;)
  • @Sven Am I the first? This software is genius.
    yes you are, if you just ordered ;)
  • Yes indeed I did :)
    thanks for your support :) already adding new features...
  • Hi @Sven I downloaded the tool but never got round to using it. Can I have a trial again and I'll buy immediately after I use it. I know it's gonna be good but want to check it out first. 

To the others @jonseo is it better than Article Forge? Hope so as the quality has gone downhill in the past few months. 
  • @JudderMan I've never used AF, so I can't really say. I was quite satisfied with KontentMachine though. But @Sven took a completely different approach that's so much more powerful. You can actually set the sources - that takes the article generating game to a whole new level in my opinion.
    @JudderMan you should be able to use the trial ... just download here: http://www.content-generator.download/
  • @Sven thanks I had to uninstall and reinstall.

First impressions are good. This may benefit me only and I know there are 'related keywords' but import from txt file to create lots of articles from different keywords/different industries (FWIW I track over 2,000 and use GKWT to generate 800 variation keywords from those.

The Advanced part is brilliant, exactly what I want/need.

Buying it later today.
    @JudderMan you can create projects on batch clicking NEW->Create Multiple Projects from Keyword...

Each line of keywords will be a new project.
    kw1,kw2,kw3...  <project1
    kw4,k45,k5... <project2

once done you can then also start them all at once (select all project->right click->scrape...).

• OK cool thanks :)
  • @Sven bought it a few days ago. Looks good. One thing that would help me, maybe not so relevant for others, would be when creating a project, have a check box to match up the keyword to the page of the target URL ie. that would be optimised for 2-4 keywords so it should be easy to try and catch. 

For example:

domain.com/shop/special-blue-widgets

Scrape articles surrounding blue widgets, but the target URL would be the above one. When you create 1000s of articles from 1000s of keywords it would save having to manually input the target URL. Obviously this is for mass scraping and yes there is an issue that it could add the wrong target URL.

I've just scraped using 150 keywords but each one will have their own unique target URL and I can't be bothered to manually input those or is there a cool way that I'm not seeing?

I have 1000000s more to scrape so if there is a better way, lemme know.
  • Doesn't matter, already seen the 'edit' button crawls the URLs. Thanks a billion! Couldn't edit the above, delete if necessary.