Skip to content

SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited September 2017

New Headless Update + 19 New High Authority Social Profile Engines Released

Make sure to update to the latest headless version before running the new engines. Stop your projects and restart SER to update to latest headless version. (headless will update when projects are started again)

Details on new social engines below:

Includes full profile information, profile image and some anchor text based backlinks where available otherwise it is a url based backlink.

Use a mix of emails (inbox.eu, mailru and catchalls), requires 2captcha (to solve recaptcha v2)

High Authority Social Profiles

Adobe
    Github
    Ted
    Discus
    Goodreads
    Slashdot
    Houzz
    Calameo
    Storify
    Mixcloud
    Codeacademy
    Vimeo
    Yelp

High Authority Social Profiles (EDU)

Mit.edu
    Collegian.psu.edu
    Icsi.edu
    Buffalostate.edu
    Harvard.edu
    Wayne.edu

More coming soon.

• Looking good.
  • edited September 2017
    Hi,

Congrats to you guys, I am loving serev2 more and more thanks to you adding new engines constantly.

There is a small issue, gsa will often add in my verified list the url "notehub/new", not a big deal because re-verification will fail and it will be removed. So it is a small bug at worst.

Is there a way to reuse accounts created in one project in another one?
    Lets say I create a project for keyword "kw1", if I enable posting on same site, I will get many backlink from same subdomain to my target domain1. Which is not the best for SEO I think. Now If I could just post 1 backlink on this subdomain and then use it in another project to create another backlink for "kw2" to target domain2 that would be great. So every subdomain will have backlinks to different target domains.

Ideally it would be great if this was integrated in gsa and we don't need to export/import, but something like "share with project(s)". it would save us captcha credits too :)

Thanks
  • Can you provide tutorials? Preferably video tutorials!
    @xnseo - I'll let James know about the notehub. Regarding the account sharing, I think that's a great idea and will have to talk to Sven about something like that since this would be handled by SER and not SERE. Currently the only way is to export/import account data to another project, but a button to easily import it would make it better. 

@54shagua - No official video tutorial yet but I will send you something that should help. 
  • joseallenjoseallen hanoi
    edited September 2017
    Hello @s4nt0s
    I found some bug with SERE.
    I added 1 email account for each campaign (Maximum account per site is 1) but SER create for me 2 accounts on the same website at the same time. I don't know why and how SER create it (1 email account for 2 different profiles).
    When I log in to check this. It didn't use the email I input to register. SER used @aol@yahoo, @gmx.de :(
    Found bug on Storify.com,disquis.com,psu.edu..

• @s4nt0s - does SER or SERE automatically use regular emails for sites that do not allow catchalls? Thanks
    @xnseo - James made a little tweak to the notehub engine. It should not add links like that again to the verified.

@joseallen : Some web2.0 engines don't require email verification so a randomly generated one is used.

Also sometimes the Scheduled Posting within SER "Max accounts to create" isn't entirely accurate and it might create another account by accident.

@londonseo : yes we block email providers that aren't allowed on the web2.0, for example if a catchall isn't allowed and we have already blocked it in the script, SER should check for other email providers in the project.

• I'm new to gsa. Which email service works best with gsa?
    @bkmurali - This thread is for SEREngines which is a separate service used for creating higher quality sites with SER. 

For normal SER use, catchalls work pretty well. 
  • @s4nt0s Thanks bro. 
  • @s4nt0s
    Just a small ideas, Can you add a "Pause" chosen in "Email verification" tab?

•  @s4nt0s "Unable to fill variable with content" What does this error mean? Can you share your insights?

• One questions though. If we slow down the process of doing just web 2.0 with SERE, is it possible that one email account will be enough for all the 31 sites listed in the SEREngines? 

Just a thought though. I am looking ahead to achieve 100% successful ratio for the web 2.0 sites in SEREngines. Am I aiming too high? Just experimenting at the moment though. Using solid private proxies and 2captcha. 
    edited September 2017

@joseallen : That would probably be a feature request for @Sven

@mindlesswizard : Are you using just a catchall? Because rediff dont accept catchalls..

Regarding using just one email address, no that would be impossible because some web2.0s dont accept catchalls, some dont accept mailru and some don't accept inbox.eu. So a mix of email providers is always the best.

Regarding 100% success rate, there are sometimes outside variables which will stop 100% success rate with any submitter. The best thing to do is to have a good retry amount set and use scheduled posting.

An example of outside variables which can cause a web2.0 to fail are:

1. Site is having server issues
    2. Site doesn't take new registrations or submissions temporarily
    3. Proxies are having a temp issue (happen to me several times today) or are not fresh and are banned from the web2.0
    4. Not enough email accounts loaded up in the project, or reusing emails from other projects. In some cases I have seen emails sold online being sold to many people. So its best to use our email creator to get a few hundred emails ready for your projects.
    5. 2captcha is overloaded (happened a few times this week where they would just timeout in their replies to recaptcha v2)
    ---------------------------------------------

3 New Web 2.0 Engines Released Today!

Bravenet (Picks a random theme, removes default posts)
    Captcha - Recaptcha v2 (2captcha)
    Email Accepted - All (including catchall)

Jigsy (Picks a random theme, removes default posts)
    Captcha - Recaptcha v2 (2captcha)
    Email Accepted - All (including catchall)

Wallinside
    Captcha - None
    Email - Randomly Generated (email not required)

• Thanks @S4nt0s for the quick reply. 1) Have you filled out all the project inputs? Like Blog Name and Blog Tagline? This errors means it doesn't have data to input. Yes because GSA SER won't proceed ahead with out filling these. 2) Regarding using just one email address, no that would be impossible because some web2.0s dont accept catchalls, some dont accept mailru and some don't accept inbox.eu. So a mix of email providers is always the best. I got this. I actually used just 3 email build on custom domain name and had successfully verified with 14 web 2.0 provided I used the same project (previously only 2 verified) this time using 2captcha. Regarding the email creater, is there any video tutorial on how that works? I don't have a clue how it works. I can try it on my own but a tutorial will be great to save my time. Also one question, if I were supposed to create unlimited web 2.0 ( repeat the same web 2.0 sites) with different contents but pointing to the same site how can I set it up? Let's say if I added 50 ( email accounts mixed up as you suggested ) and solid private proxies ... will GSA automatically repeat building the new 2.0 with in the same platforms? Your feed back will be highly appreciated.
    edited September 2017
    @mindlesswizard - Sorry you beat me before I could update the post as I looked into it a little further.. Are you using just a catchall? Because rediff dont accept catchalls..

Even 14 verified Web 2.0's isn't much, you should be doing much better than that. I advise using the email creator engines for mail.ru and inbox.eu to make some emails, then drop a few of those into each project.

Regarding "I used the same project (previously only 2 verified) this time using 2captcha. ".. Using the same project is never a good idea because SER has a queue, once the web2.0 has failed enough times (due to you not having 2captcha on there before), it may not retry.. I suggest a fresh project, using scheduled posting and set it to something like Max 5 accounts and X amount of posts.

If you added 50 email accounts, you would only get a max 50 accounts on some web2.0s. Also to set this up you would use Scheduled Posting

Here's an example:

SER will keep retrying until it reaches the amount of web2.0 accounts and posts your desire (within reason... a few retries might tell SER to give up on that web2.0)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Setting up an email project is extremely easy

Here's a quick tutorial I put together: SERE Email Creator Tutorial

Inside that tutorial is a link to download a options template which you can just import into SER and the options are configured for you. Then you would just adjust the scheduled posting settings to how many accounts you want to create, etc.

• Great! Regarding the "I used the same project (previously only 2 verified) this time using 2captcha. " ... I was just checking if things would get better with 2captcha and it actually did. 

Going to do a fresh start tomorrow with mix of emails. 

thanks for replying back so quick :)

How many email account do you suggest to have at least 100 verified web 2.0 sites for a single project? Just an estimation. 
    edited September 2017
    @mindlesswizard - It depends on how many unique web 2.0's you create. For example, if I was going to create 100 wordpress accounts, I would need 100 different emails. That's because I'm creating 100 accounts on the same domain (wordpress.com). Each unique registration to Wordpress.com needs its own email.

SERE currently has 36 different web 2.0's so if you were to set "maximum accounts per site" to 5, then its going to try and create 5 unique accounts on each one of those 36 web 2.0's. 

So 5 (accounts per site) x 36 web 2.0's = 315 unique web 2.0 accounts (if all were successful) So if you were only looking for 100 unique accounts, I'd probably set maximum accounts to 3  and see how that goes. There will of course be some failures. 

You only need to add as many emails as the number you set in "accounts per site" so if you set it to 5, you technically need to add 5 unique emails, but keep in mind you want to have a mix because some web 2.0's don't accept certain email providers while others do. For me, I'd throw in 5 mail.ru, 5 inbox.eu and my catchalls. I usually add a few extra of each email type, just to be sure. 
  • Thanks @s4nt0s !! Sorry I was being stupid with my questions when I clearly know that with one email it is just one unique account per web 2.0 site. 

So with 1 email account (assuming it works for all web 2.0) we can have 36 different accounts on 36 different web 2.0 sites. 

Now the last question is 

1 mail.ru
    1 inbox.eu 
    1 custom domain email.

Let assume that the custom domain email is accepted by 34 web 2.0 sites but not by 2 other sites. So GSA will use any of the 2 ( mail.ru or inbox.eu) to create account on the last 2 accounts right?  Or, using the 2 email accounts it will try to create accounts on all the other web 2.0 sites on which the 1st email worked already. 

This could be my last question though :)

Thanks you

@mindlesswizard - Ha, I'm here to help so its no biggie. :)

Yes if an email type doesn't work, it tries to use an alternative email type to create the failed account. 
  • So just for the failed account right? 
    @mindlesswizard yes that is correct
  • Need few suggestions here. Using GSA after a long time so it's hard for me to recall those things from the past.

Time to wait on further registrations :  5-10 minutes
    Time to wait before first post :  5-10 minute

Can I assign the value in that way?

Thanks

• Out of topic but yeah as I was checking my project with SEREngines ... I was wondering how if you could add an option for tumblr. Tumblr is already there but for expired tumblr accounts. 

1) Use keywords to find tumblr accounts
    2) Check for expired accounts
    3) Register and then use them  since expired tumblr accounts have some solid backlinks pointing to them.

I don't know if this is possible but that could be a kill though 

• @mindlesswizard - use Scrapebox for that
    @mindlesswizard - Yes you can use ranges like that for scheduled posting. Also, you can click on the word "minutes" and it will change to hours/days.

The tumblr expired accounts idea is a good one. I will look into that and see if we can do things like that within SER + SERE. Are there any other expire accounts web2.0s platforms which would work too?

-------------

New Engine: Jimdo (picks a random theme, removes default content)
    Captcha: None
    Email Accepted: Any
  • @s4nt0s

weebly too. Expired weebly accounts are hard to find than tumblr. But if that happens ... that will be GOLD!!

May be if that is not possible then at least just finding out expired tumblr or weebly accounts and listing them.

I tested the SEREngines with 15 different emails and now I have 687 verified links.  Successfully submitted and verified to 28 different web 2.0 sites. 

Isn't the calculation wrong?

1 email = 36 different accounts ( max )

15 * 36 = 540 

but I have 687 verified links or am I missing something here?

What other captcha services do you suggest? I want to see if I can go above 30+ unique domains. 

• @londonseo

Thank you for your suggestion. But I am talking about registering the expired tumblr account with GSA SER, not manually.
  • @s4nt0s

Is it ok to have different link URL? It is form the same project I posted above.

This discussion has been closed.