Skip to content

SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    New email creator engine released - Inbox.eu
  • @s4nt0s looks great. I am going to purchase.
    New Engine Released: http://www.liveinternet.ru/(high authority) Uses recap 2 so make sure you're using 2captcha for captcha solving.
  • Is SEREngines working now? I read on BHW that it was having issues. Im hoping to replace RankerX but def don't want to move backwards
  • @s4nt0s

I just purchased few hours ago and followed basic settings and so far i got 30 verifieds and 5 emails for a 1 project. Is this ratio good or i can optimize more.

I am an experienced gsa ser user and i could arrange gsa ser for more efficient way. But i am not sure with serengines. Kinda new. 

Anyone tell me ? 
    edited July 2017
    @ccartersti -Yes, it should work well if you have good emails, captcha (2captcha for recap solving) and proxies.

This is my current project:

@maxhosting - Well, for SERE is comes down to your emails, captcha and proxies + scheduled posting settings. If you're only using one time of email in your projects, its best to add mix for better results since some engines don't accept certain emails and others do. Ideally a mix of free emails like mail.ru + catchalls. Hard to say without knowing your scheduled posting settings and what you're using for captcha, emails, etc.
  • TimDawsoneTimDawsone Quit Smoking..Just started Vaping!
    s4nt0s

Pre sale question :) 

Any proper guide , forum post and anything to setup correctly.

I haev got 2captcha + buyproxies semi proxies 100 + catchalls.

I guess i can create mail.ru with serengines ...

So any guide mr. @s4nt0s :) 
    @TimDawsone -I was planning on making a video when it came closer to time for official release, but I can help you set it up.  If you have experience with SER then it should be really easy.

1) So for captcha you want to go into SER and set 2captcha.com as your captcha service.

2) Load and test your proxies to make sure they're anonymous. Make sure in the proxy window where it has the column named "type" that the proxies are set to "connect". If they aren't set as connect you can right click in the proxy window > select all > change proxy type > set as connect.

3) For your settings you can start with something like this if you want: 

Maximum accounts per site can be set to how many accounts you want to make per web 2.0 so if you have that set to 5, it will try to create 5 different Wordpress accounts, 5 Rediff, 5 Tumblr, etc. 

So if you have that set to 5, you want to make sure you have at least 5 different emails included in the project so it has enough to work with for account creation.

You can make some mail.ru, inbox.eu's with SERE.  Load those + your catchalls and you should be good to go.

If you have questions or need better instruction, just let me know. 

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    About a week ago I decided to give SERE another go as I was sick of RX not having a scheduling feature and it taking so much time to set projects up each day then move their links over to SER.

I left a test project to run over niche, the below is from 1.8 USD in 2 captcha credits and a catch-all email.

These are the scheduled options for the project at the time of running it. As it was a only a test project I pretty much put any old crap in.

SERE has came on leaps and bounds since I last tested it and im really happy with it :). In the process of setting up some new domains so I will be using SERE on them rather than RX to see how they get on.
    @s4nt0s

Thank you.Yes i have been using ser for last 3 years and this perfectly understand. 

I am experiencing in too much captcha credits. 

$7.33 is this normal ? 

@Timdawsone - are you using 2captcha? Also what email provider and how many emails are you using? Are they fresh email accounts (not used in another project before)? What are your project settings (including scheduled posting)

It will use captchas because it will retry in these scenarios:

1. job fails due to register error like email already used, proxy issue, captcha was entered incorrectly

2. You set it to create 100 accounts in the project and only have 5 email addresses in the project (for example), it will continue to fail the register step because there are not enough email addresses (email already used to signup on the site). There was a new SER feature put in last week which is meant to help with this, but you should be careful also.

• funianrunfunianrun United States
    @shaunSo you just use catchall seospartan and not any additional emails ? and works good ?

i am using the seospartan catchall you recommend on your site and about to give this a try
    edited July 2017
    Do you use a big list of 500 keywords to find the right sites ? (i only have serEngines engines checked now)

Also will using words like 'sex' and 'intercourse' in my articles trigger alerts in these engines that send the page to manual review ?
    edited July 2017
    @funianrun for emails I only use the SEOSpartan catch-alls, I also have premium proxies and 2captcha though. I dont think you will get many verifieds in SERE if you only use GSA CB to solve your captchas.

Not sure what you mean by 500 keywords, SERE uses custom templates to build on the platforms, you dont need to scrape them.
    @s4nt0s Perfect help. didn't get this part There was a new SER feature put in last week which is meant to help with this, but you should be careful also. rest of makes sense :)
    After running it for 3 minutes and 6 verified links I get this error: "No targets to post to (no engines allowing url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting)"

any idea what it means ? The 6 it did make are pretty sweet though:D

i have 10 private proxies, seospartan catchall,  and hand spun article

• @funianrun If you look up about 4 replies before yours @shaun
    showed his scheduling settings, follow that and you should be good.
  • echanneyechanney usa
    edited July 2017
    This may have been asked before, but is there a feature to reuse successfully created accounts.  This would help on captcha cost and save time on not having to create new accounts constantly.
    @echanney It's kind of what I was leading to in this thread but no input from Sven on it yet it will let you know how many alive web 2.0 accounts that particular project has so you can increase the time between account creation setting in the scheduled options to make it use your current accounts and save on captchas. 
  • @echanney You can check "Allow posting on same site again" and specify a maximum number of accounts per site!
  • I've only noticed this problem since adding SEREngines but it seems to stop submitting and instead fills with inifinite errors at 43 verifieds: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/22939/only-43-successful-verified-then-none/p1

Is there any record of this error. I might need to cancel SERE for now and come back when it's a little more baked <span>:wink:</span>
    @ccartersti - The logs show that those aren't SERengines web 2.0's, that's SER's included web 2.0's. 

For best results and to better keep an eye on things, you should run SERengines web 2.0's as its own project. Don't select SER's web 2.0's, only SERE's. 
    @ccartersti - Also, ReCaptcha v2 solving failed - <html><body><h1>Error</h1></body></html> <html>xxxx</html> is the reply for the 2captcha API.. nothing to do with SERE or SER.. Perhaps their API was down.
    Hope everyone is starting to see some good results. Here's my latest campaign from a few hours ago:

Setup for this project:

1) 2captcha.com captcha solving, no CB.
    2) Emails: 9 mail.ru and 5 catchalls from spartan seo catchalls
    3) 20 Private Proxes from Blazing SEO proxies

These are the scheduled posting options I used:

If anyone needs help or has questions, let me know.

edited July 2017
    4 New Engines Released:

Over-blog
    Captcha: Recaptcha v2
    Emails: No mailru or catchall

Use the email creator to create inbox.eu emails for this engine since catchalls and mail.ru don't work.

Instapaper (Social bookmark engine)
    Getpocket (Social bookmark engine)
    Scoop.it (Social bookmark engine)

For social bookmarks you might want to put them in their own project so you can enable "use verified URLS of another project (multi-tier/linkwheel)" and social bookmark your web 2.0's. Instead of submitting your money site directly over and over again, its probably best to submit your web 2.0's.

Tier 1 (SERE Web 2.0's) <----- Tier 2 (SERE Social Bookmarks)

If you have other tiering ideas, feel free to share.

I see you guys are using like 500+ T1 in your graphs.

I have been doing 5 SERengine T1 a day-- my reasoning is that anything more than 30 or 40 would be overkill?  And my 4 LPM T2 will struggle to link to all those?

In the guide on BHW lightningBlitz says make 10T1, let them age 1 month while hitting them with ser.  Then place a spun article with a MS link on each.  However his guide was written in late 2015.

before serengine i would make like 3 a day by hand which would take hours, this SERengine is such a time saver for that.
    @funianrun - You can do it the way you feel comfortable. I'm posting my screenshots to show the unique domains and that SERE is working well. 

You can either make a lot of web 2.0's or build out less and let them grow over time. Whatever you want to do.

-------------

New engine: Post bit
    No email required
    Recaptcha v2 (2captcha.com)

Also BCZ engine enabled again since they are allowing sign ups.
    Email: mail.ru works, no catchall
    Basic captcha
    edited July 2017
    Okay thank you:) that makes more sense.
    Also, I have a cool idea:
    I am scraping expired web 2.0s and have a list of 100s with TF 1-20. Tumblr, Over-blog, wikidot, etc

Is there a way these can somehow be used as the input/target for SERengines?  I feel like that would be super powerful if every T1 2.0 created had an age of 1+ years in googles eyes
    edited July 2017
    @funianrun You should be able to import your login/pass and post to the accounts just like you would with normal SER engines.

Shaun has a good post on his blog about it: http://shaunmarrs.com/post-to-self-hosted-domains/

--------------

New Engine: Miarroba 
    Emails: All
    Captcha: Recaptcha v2 (use 2captcha)
  • luca.viluca.vi italy
    edited July 2017
    @s4nt0s when new engines are added, I have only to flag it and SER should automagically create missing accounts, right?

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.