Skip to content

Protected Keyword When Spinning

edited January 2013 in Feature Requests
One of the features in GSA SER that is almost great, is the fact that I can paste an article, the right click and spin it right there within GSA (for FREE!!). I love this... almost. The only problem with it, is that it spins the keyword that I am trying to rank for. It would be great if there was an option to protect a given phrase. For example, if I want to rank for "Dog Training", then I don't want the words "dog training" spun.

I realize that BestFreeSpinner does not have this capability natively (at least I don't think it does), but I thought perhaps you could do it programatically. For example, let's say "dog training" appears 2 times... you send off for spinning everything before the first one, paste that, then paste the word "dog training". Then you send off for spinning everything between the first and second, then paste "dog training", then send off for spinning everything after the 2nd.

I know this would slow it down a lot (but only if you use it), but it's super valuable. The link is worth more if it has the keyword sprinkled through it, and isn't that what this is all about... building quality links.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Added an Unspin function where you can enter keywords that get removed from spin syntax.
  • Awesome! Look forward to seeing it!