Skip to content

★SERVerifiedLists★2+ Million Verified Targets★Realtime-SYNC★Boost LPM & VPM

Comments

• vkp1988vkp1988 www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    herby

Yes lists will be released in few hours. Also our 1st new born forum tests.See you inside.
    Regards,
    vkp1988
    www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    Hi,

List is updated in membership area.You can login and access it :) .

Regards,
    vkp1988
    www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    edited November 2014

1200,000 +
     GSA SER VERIFIED TARGET LISTS

FREE ACCESS TO PRIVATE FORUM -
     EXCLUSIVELY ONLY FOR MEMBERS
     ( 37 26 limited copies and access)

We release 95,000+ target lists  (every week for limited 10 users at $29.99)

(Most of the time its around 200K - 400K)

Make Sure To Check Stats

www.SERVerifiedLists.com

$29.99 List  - Released 14-15th Of November

Total Unique Domains Of
    (10 LIMITED COPIES )

Order Now $29.99

GET EXCLUSIVE MEMBERSHIP

Every Month 1200,000+
    Verified Links
    Click here to view stats

1200,000 + Verified Links Per Month
    (300K - 400K Targets Every 5 - 8 Days)

With Monthly List Subscription you will get free access to our private forum

Inside Private Forum
    • Live SEO experiments with GSA SER
    • Churn And Burn Ranking Tests
    • SER TIPS /  Tiered Templates and more
    • PPD / CPA Tests
    • Niche Offers
    And More ..

ORDER NOW $67

Official Website : WWW.SERVerifiedLists.com
     7/365 Live Support

PS : If you already a member please email your account email and password to give free access to private forum

• How can i get access to the forum?
  • I am interested in churn and burn methods.Can I get access to forum if I buy a list?
    richworld

Forum access is absolutely free for list members.It's launched and i have not added all members yet since its under beta and it will release in max 1 day :)

Yes currently 2 tests are going with churn and burns :) you can monitor our tests and follow. Also providing templates and other tips and tricks.

See you inside.

Regards,
    vkp1988
    www.SERVerifiedLists.com
  • Anyone tried this service yet ? Reviews ? 
  • I subscribed to his long term plan and i am getting good lpm. 4 lists a month for me thats very good, yet to see the forum where he says he shares latest techniques, templates etc.
    Hello Everyone Here Its 20th mid night and  20 - 21st list will be updated in 2hours. You can have access now if you already have an account.

To get forum access please contact me at serverifiedlists(at)gmail.com

Regards,
    vkp1988
    www.SERVerifiedLists.com

1200,000 +

( 37 23 limited copies and access)

Make Sure To Check Stats

www.SERVerifiedLists.com

$29.99 List  - Released 21st Of November

Total Unique Domains Of
    (10 LIMITED COPIES )

Order Now $29.99

GET EXCLUSIVE MEMBERSHIP

Every Month 1200,000+
    Verified Links
    Click here to view stats

Inside Private Forum
    • PPD / CPA Tests
    • Niche Offers
    And More ..

ORDER NOW $67

7/365 Live Support

PS : If you already a member please email your account email and password to give free access to private forum
  • When the 7th December list? I paid 67$ but the lists from 29 November are pure s**t.
  • @adystanley - Yeah these lists certainly are NOT verified lists. They are most definitely Identified Lists. I've never ever seen a "verified" list that had so so many submitted vs verified links.

I'm running his list right now with crap blog comments & contextuals on several campaigns and I have 64k submitted vs 3k verified since last 7 hours. That's only 5% verified! I've ran other providers IDENTIFIED lists and ended up with a much higher % of verified links.

@vkp1988 - I ain't trying to just shit on your service but I believe buyers have the right to know.
  • @vkp1988 Please reply back to my emails. I even sent you a pm here. My problem needs to solved asap.
  • Hello Guys,

I paid him $297 for long term lists. I am waiting for his reply since last 2 days. My account shows expired. Not expected from a guy who promises world class support , 7/365 live chat. 

I am worried about my money. 
  • Just an update about my previous post. Running his lists on several projects with blog comments, guestbooks, contextuals, etc I have 205k submitted and only 8047 verified links from it. How these can be advertised as "verified" lists I have no idea. I realize link lists dry up but not that fast. I've ran 1linklist, loopline, serlists, etc, and my own verified lists so it's not like I'm some noob when running these lists. Save your money!
    @herby

Hello
    I have replied herby and solved this issue yesterday.

Herby has an special offer (since he was in early birds). While we were updating our servers to new server there may got some account changes. (Problem fixed)

OldFusserOldFusser

Hello

We have discussed this via emails, Also regarding your refund and thread-crash (as you said on your emails) is what i expected. I am sorry that you didn't like my service also i have made a video for you.Actually i made for our private forum and for that test we decided to go with latest premium list (what you claimed as identified. I will upload that video and update how many verifications that i am getting .

I will update this soon.

thanks.
    edited December 2014
    Edit
    Hello everyone :)

We have to improved my support team and i was kinda busy with my private forum (Up loadings/TuTs.etc)Even i am busy me and my team could manage list launches at exact time. There was not any delays.

Recently i have got 2 - 3 members who claims that our lists are identified also some refund asks

So before everything i should tell that our services are not offering any refunds due to nature of this business.
    We do share our lists only with

10 Solo clients (Shares only with 10 users)
    37 Membership Copies only for members
    3 Members for lifetime / 6months access

(For more information check www.serverifiedlists.com)

Also what we provide is 100% Verified with GSA SEARCH ENGINE RANKER.

I have been using SER for a long time for my daily backing tasks.I personally owned 5SER Copies and my JVs has few many copies. We are scraping back-links everyday and feed them to SERs. We use these for our own tests and projects. This is why we are strcily limited to 10 members and other copy for 40 members.

We guaranteed our lists are 100% Verified With GSA SER. (Proof added - videos))

Also i personally monitor every internet marketing market places and freebies to make sure our lists are not leaked anywhere.

We have caught 2 members (owner of other private forum and vip member ) who shared a premium list to public and we have banned them and their IPS.

Due to these reasons we do not offer refunds. We do support (SKYPE / Email / Live support / Forums* Team-viewer* ) and if you have any questions we always here to help you.

Finally We have lauched our Private Forum and 100% free UPGRADE for current SER Verified List Members.

Currently we are doing SEO tests with GSA SER ... . useful TUTs / Niches / Developer Legit Marketing Plugins (Premium Tools and 100% Legit) and you can access all of them at WhatWorksSEO.com

At the moment we are doing a Churn And Burn test for whatworksseo.com private forum.Since i got some compalints regarding number of low verifications i have decided to use latest SER Verified Premium List to do this test.

Yesterday (15th Dec 2014) i started few projects with 14th Dec SER Verified List.

Here is live video which i made for our private forum

After 15hours here is screenshot.

I am using 4gb basic server for this test.

If you are a member of Serverifiedlists.com now you have chance to get free access to WhatworksSeo.com Private Forum

After register on whatworksseo.com make sure to contact us for free activation.

NOTE : Make sure to register on same username which you used to register on serverifiedlists.com
  • @vkp1988 - Dude....I don't even know what you're talking about! I never sent you an email nor did I request a refund. I simply just cancelled any further billings from you. I don't care what you claim man. You're lists are clearly not "true" "verified" lists.

How come out of half a dozen other providers I don't have 2-3% submitted to verified ratio?? Even with the most crappy outdated list I've seen better results than this. And I'm running all link types too. The blog comments links alone should beef up this verified number if they were really auto approve.

I've ran other providers IDENTIFIED lists and had 5-10% submitted to verified ratio. And 30-40% (sometimes as high as 50-60%) submitted to verified ratio with other providers VERIFIED lists. Lowest case I think was around 10% on a 2 month old list.

I know what I'm doing. I scrape my own links too.

As far as my "thread crash" I believe buyers have the right to know what they are purchasing. You may be fooling some others but you ain't fooling me. I'm outta this thread. Peace.
    OldFusser

Hi

Recently i have got 2 clients who asking about lower submission and verified. Due to that reason i am doing a own test and so far everythings fine. As you said even with a raw list (not even with identified) verified numbers should be higher. I am totally agreed with you. But in my test ( what i have attached above post) it seems fine. My verification ratio are pretty high (honestly its amazing you can watch it live )

I am not sure why its happening with but if anyone face these kind of problem i would like to check and give a try to find whats really going on.

I know my lists are 100% verified and also i am using these for my own purposes.

In my forum i do various seo tests and posting live tracking information. So far i haven't met a low verification problem with lists.

If you still want to try i would like to help

Regards,
    vkp1988

• Hmm, i am seeing some good LPM from the last 2 lists. The quality of lists certainly improved. Hope the service provider provides quality lists for a long time, forum looks promising, expecting some good technques.

1200,000 +

SUBSCRIBE NOW

##NOTE##

If you existing member of SerVerifiedLists.com please contact us to get your free VIP account for whatworksseo.com.

1200,000 +

( 17 limited copies and access)

Make Sure To Check Stats

www.SERVerifiedLists.com

$29.99 List  - Released 21st Of December

Total Unique Domains Of
    (10 LIMITED COPIES )

Order Now $29.99

GET EXCLUSIVE MEMBERSHIP

Every Month 1200,000+
    Verified Links
    Click here to view stats

Inside Private Forum
    • PPD / CPA Tests
    • Niche Offers
    And More ..

ORDER NOW $67

7/365 Live Support

• seopowerseopower Los Angeles
    edited December 2014
    Your list was good and i got good number of verified links.eagerly waiting for your new private forum.how can i get access to the forum?  
    seopower

Hi!

You can register on http://www.WhatWorksSEO.com and let me know your user name. (You should use same email and username you use at serverifiedlists.com

Enjoy new list. Released couple of hours ago :)

Regards,
    vkp1988
    www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    Thank you.here is my user name 'seopower'

1200,000 +

( 15 limited copies and access)

Make Sure To Check Stats

www.SERVerifiedLists.com

$29.99 List  - Released 29th Of December

Total Unique Domains Of

(10 LIMITED COPIES )

Order Now $29.99

GET EXCLUSIVE MEMBERSHIP

Every Month 1200,000+
    Verified Links
    Click here to view stats

Inside Private Forum
    • PPD / CPA Tests
    • Niche Offers
    And More ..

ORDER NOW $67

Official Website : www.SERVerifiedLists.com
     7/365 Live Support

edited January 2015
    NEW LISTS RELEASED!!!

Order Now AT

WWW.SERVerifiedLists.com
    edited January 2015
    JANUARY 13th FRESH LIST

[Image: WPP2zxn.png]

ORDER NOW AND GET FREE ACCESS TO www.WhatWorksSEO.com Private Forum.

*This includes only with monthly list service.

Your list was good and i got good number of verified links.cheers !