im sorry but the way the internal processing works, it is not possible to add the same ip/port with just different authorization. I have no fast solution here really and to be honest, in all the years you are the first one using this setup.
but whats the point behind this? Is that some proxy that connects to other proxies? Else it would make not much sense using the same proxy with just different login/password as the outgoing IP is the same and you get that proxy blocked very fast on …
so you want it like this...
1. select projects
2. right click -> view account stats
3. a popup asks maybe of accounts being used or all accounts
4. a window comes up with the "engine...: xyz accounts"
thats what you want?
1. you have that already by the Tools->Export->Test Results
That includes all the fields but you can quickly remove everything else in an editor using regular expressions
2. Yes you are right. Though I didn't find the time working/finishing i…
sorry your questions are a bit corious lately.
you use the english you want...there are different types of english. I learned British english at school but also partly australian and amerian one....though just a few different terms here.