Skip to content

How does CB work with Scrapebox?

Sorry, just got CB last night and am trying to figure out how to integrate with Scrapebox. I've done some searching and found half answers here and there. 

I really just need someone to be straight up with "this is how to set it up" or please point me to step by step instructions. 

Thank you.

Comments

• edited October 2014
    google this

site:forum.gsa-online.de scrapebox captcha breaker

save for future questions
  • Thanks Sven. I get this error: unable to bind to interface 0:0:0:0:8123 maybe some program is running like Skype (it is, but on my main computer, this is on a vpn) and some other services. Closed Skype and still no joy. Not finding that option 2 either but this was mild progress!
  • Other were apache, w3svc service, iss service please close and restart web server. This is a two day old vpn with fresh installs. Thank you so much for your attention and time.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    8123 is the socks emulator for decaptcher. Try using a different captcha service that is supported in ScrapeBox.
  • I have tried the three other services and port 80. Authentication fails on account. I have the four boxes ticked in cb and have tried diff ips.

use 127.0.0.1 as ip

can you maybe offer access to that PC for a closer look?

• Ok, I switched back to that. When I hit account balance it is now showing a few dollars. But then I'm getting account sign in errors. Thanks for your help this far.
  • Hi Sven - Any further advice? Thanks
    Im sorry, I don't own ScrapeBox...someone else has to enlight you about it.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    I know @loopline has mentioned he uses CB with SB. 
  • How do I get in touch with him?
  • Thanks - I've reached out. 

It looks like I may have gotten it running - settings were all the same, but something happened and now it appears working. Holding out hope this is really doing its thing.

please post what someone has to do to get it running so I can update...

http://docu.gsa-online.de/captcha_breaker/scrapebox

• I followed those instructions. They're working - but I would suggest cleaning that post up.

But, if it were written like this, I think it would be clearer:
    1. In options enable the web server option, restart the server as needed.
    2. Enable Simulated captcha services - and select one service that you are using in SB. Don't enable them all at once. 
    I had enabled multiple decaptcha services in CB. So, I turned them all off except one, restarted the server, and selected the same virtual service in Sbox.

This had not worked when I had multiple virtual services enabled. I'm guessing that was the issue at hand.

Thank you so much.
  • edited October 2014
    I see a huge hole in CBs capabilities regarding REcaptcha. Not supported, eh?
    ReCaptcha is hard to read even for humans (especially the blobby one). So right now no, no improvement ont hat sorry.