Skip to content

Captcha Service Error

edited August 2012 in Need Help
I'm using ShaniBPO and when I click Test it says Error: Login was not successful. It was working fine yesterday when I tested to check my credits but today it's not. It could be not working after the update or could be something else. My account is fine and I have plenty of credits. 
Tagged:

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    It looks like you're right. I just informed Sven about this.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Just checked it here, no change was made on my end. It must be the captcha service who changed something.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    It's actually up and working and grabbing balance just fine now. Problem fixed. :)
  • edited September 2012
    Past 3-4 days submissions and verified links numbers have come down drastically. ShaniBPO gives login error.

---------------------------
    GSA Search Engine Ranker v4.14
    Error: Login was not successful.

Tested several times - no luck. Also tried host file mod by ShaniBPO and changing password - no success.
  • I too am having the login problem with SER with shanibpo. I have contacted shanibpo support about it, but I think i'm not the only one who has.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Belief me, if there is an error, it is not in our software but on there side.
  • Shanibpo was hit quite heavily by ddos when they first started, and I think their preventative measures are rather overzealous! They dont seem to be able to handle any decent volume from single IPs
  • Found it working again this morning. I had also posted the problem to shanibpo thread in BHW. Thanks to all.