Skip to content

➽➽➽ TEXTCAPTCHASOLVER.COM - Boost Your SER Linkbuilding with over 25% MORE LINKS!

innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
edited September 2014 in Buy / Sell / Trade
Heya Guys,

Most of You know me pretty well and use my kickass proven world famous link indexing services InstantLinkIndexer
and Indexification, and captcha solving service CaptchaTronix trusted by thousands of IMers.

I provide groundbreaking reliable SEO services with 100% positive feedback, totally smashing down competition, making my customers absolutely happy and relaxed trusting their business to me!

Now I am here to present You my next masterpiece

TextCaptchaSolver.com

How do You like BOOSTING Your Linkbuilding Campaigns with up to 25% more links??

What if I tell You that You can do it for as low as $9.97 a month? Don't believe me? Keep reading...

Image captchas are being solved since years and there are various software and services doing it, but what about text captchas?? There's nothing reliable on the market that provides text captcha breaking! WELL, UNTIL NOW!!! Our service specializes in providing robust and highly accurate text captcha solving! INCREDIBLE! GROUNDBREAKING! UNBELIEVABLE!

Boost Your Linkbuilding Campaigns with up to 25% more links!

Yep, You heard it right!!! Not being able to solve text captchas You've been loosing many backlinks as Your linkbuilding tools aren't able to submit to those sites. Why missing these?? THAT IS NO LONGER!!! Empowering Your tools with our service lets You get up to 25% more backlinks! ABSOLUTELY PROVEN!!! The sites using text based captchas vary from 10% to up to 25% from any submit list, and the good news is that You can take advantage of them! Squeeze the max out of your linkbuilding campaigns for just few bucks, it is as simple as that!

Untap NEW Linkbuilding sources and Skyrocket Your SEO!

Using our service lets You create backlinks on brand new, fresh and unspammed websites, simply because they use text based captchas that were being skipped so far! How do You like that?? That directly impacts Your SEO and provides You better ranking as You are doing linkbuilding on higher quality and less spammed websites! That means You're on the crest of the forming wave, not underneath it!

Get Better and Better Results over the Time, GUARANTEED!
We are always improving our state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence of our system, training it for solving more and more text based captchas on the fly. We record every single question sent to our service and our team of reviewers go through the collection and manually fill correct answer in our ever growing database of questions. We are collective mind for text captchas! All this ensures You getting better and better results! Leave Text Captha Solving to Us! And enjoy GUARANTEED very high success rates!

Here's exactly what You get with Your account

100% Automated Text Captcha Solving
99%
Success Rate on Mathematical Equations

97% Success Rate on the most widely used text captcha provider TextCaptcha.com
70%-80% Success Rate on General Text Questions
Lightening Fast Solving Times - 0.05 sec. on average
Constant Improvements & Updates
No IP Limiations! Use Your account from anywhere!
Easy Remote API Access, Documentation & Code Samples
SEO Linkbuilding Tools Integration
Blazing Fast, Reliable and Stable Servers!
Fantastic Statistics & Charts
Free Lifetime 24/7 Customer Service & Support

Fully Integrated with GSA Search Engine Ranker & GSA Captcha Breaker for ease of setup and use! All You need to do is paste Your license key!

All sounds pretty good, but whats the price?

Well, here comes the best part!

Alike all my products I provide You my new service at lowest possible price - the lowest prices on the market!

I provide the most Flexible Plans among all Text Captcha Solvers online!

I have a solution suitable & affordable for Starters and Large Corporations alike!

AVAILABLE PACKAGES:

5000 Daily Solves $9.97 only

10 000 Daily Solves $14.97 only

20 000 Daily Solves $19.97 only

35 000 Daily Solves $27.77 only

50 000 Daily Solves $35.77 only

75 000 Daily Solves $42.97 only

100 000 Daily Solves $69.77 only

200 000 Daily Solves $132.77 only

And that's not all! I can provide any kind of custom packages to meet everyone's needs!
Instant Account Activation! Purchase with confidence even if it is 2:00 AM!

Wait, that's not all!

I provide 1 Week Trial at the Starter plan!

Simply post "I want Trial" in the thread and patiently wait for a PM!

Wait, that's not all at all!

I provide Special 10% Recurring DISCOUNT on the listed prices to GSA users!

Simply post "Give me 10% Discount" in the thread and patiently wait for a PM!

Want some teasers?

Here's what few people tell about us and more to come in the thread

NOT CONVINCED YET? BROWSE THE THREAD FOR REVIEWS & FEEDBACK

Note: Feel free to ask me any questions You might have here in this thread. For support / issues reporting on my service it is always best to use my Ticketing system at my website as that ensures fastest response times!

Comments

• this service really awesome i have tested it.

Can you offer some discount like you're offered in instantindexcer ?
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    antonyalston

Yes, for sure I offer 10% recurring discount!

Do you want me to PM you a code?
  • Hi! Please PM me a 10% discount code.
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    getpaid

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
  • i 'm interested in trial 

• I want a trial thanks
    albahja

paquitao007

Please check Your PMs for the Trial I just sent you.

• edited September 2014
    I want trial.
    CecilDee

• I want Trial
    alexmale

Please check Your PMs for the Trial I sent you.

• Just subscribed to this service today.

I have good success rate with it. It's worth the money!
    kinglouie

Awesome, I am glad You like my service and experience great results with it!
  • I want Trial
    tocoo

• edited October 2014
    There is definitely an increase in the success rates while using this service. 
  • give me 10% discount code, pls :)
    spammasta

Awesome man! I am very happy you experience such results with my service!
    legendlord

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

edited October 2014
    UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service, another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

>> Join TextCaptchaSolver.com Now!
    UPDATE

As a part of our continual development of the service, another set of system performance improvements have been deployed today to make our service even faster, smoother and reliable one!

Enjoy

>> Join TextCaptchaSolver.com Now!
  • Being using it as a beta tester and it is working really nice. Nice service from @innozemec
  • As usual with Innozemec, this service is a piece of jewelry, pretty good success rate.

Thanks for your work!
  • I'm beta-testing this and I can assure you it just works and solves even the hardest text captchas.

No downtime, great interface, fast response.
  • I have been beta testing this for a about a month now and can say that this service is awesome and does

what it intends to, get you more links my answering those text captchas.i have more links when i use this vs

when i dont. Just like all innozemec products the interface is nice and easy to understand, the support is

great, and the service gets updated all the time. I would definitely give this service a shot if you still on the

fence or unsure on which text captcha service to go with.
  • Textcaptchasolver is a solid service that will truly boost your submissions and verification count in your GSA SER campaigns. A lot of websites use additional security measures to prevent it from spamming with the form of text captchas and Textcaptchasolver deals with them pretty good. And it’s not only math captchas we are talking about. It can retype correctly intentionally badly written answers, or find correct word from context you are asked to put into box. Overall, Textcaptchasolver is a very reliable and fast service that won’t slow your campaigns at all (average solving time for me was 0.35s), it can only boost them and bring you additional link opportunity ahead of the competition.
  • There is definitely an increase in the success rates while using this service.
    ---
    agree!
  • edited October 2014
    After about 2 weeks of using the service I can confidently say I am getting over 40% increase in LPM,
    Numbers from today's run CB solved over 10k and TextCapchaSolver Solved 4k+ no bad at all :)  Thanks for taking me in as Beta Tester @innozemec !