Skip to content

GreenCloudVPS.com - Windows VPS From $8/Month - Optimized for SEO Tools

Comments

• edited August 2014
    Ok i have bought. Here is the invoice no - 3789 . Waiting for the VPS.

Edit: I forget to write in checkout page. I need france server.
  • Hey I am interested in your dedis, but I have a question. Do you guys offer setting up a vps on the dedi and creating a shared folder in between the two. I need an answer as soon as possible.
  • NDTNNDTN GreencloudVPS.com
    @redfoxseo: Your VPS was delivered, thanks!
    @jgf213: I saw you placed the order already, we will create a shared folder for you when the server's ready. Thanks!
  • Ordered couple days ago - Order Number: 5081366962.  Still waiting for dedi VPS
    @splawnnitro: Hello for dedicated server it would take longer to deliver. Your FR3 was delivered already.
    Thanks!
  • Thanks guys! Blistering fast  ^:)^

• Yeah, I like to say that this reseller is great!

Blazing fast speeds, affordable prices.

Btw, I've seen some people have problems with security.
    Don't forget to change a default password you received and always use a secure RDP connection.
    I heard that bad guys like to sniff OVH IP ranges, because of a lot of default passwords servers.
  • So good I had to pick up another FR3. Thanks again guys
    @splawnnitro: Thank you very much! All servers were delivered.
    We have 2 NL1, a few FR2 with CPU upgraded to E3-1230 and FR3 available now :)
  • Hi,
    please help me my vps keeps rebooting
    @Molex: Could you open a support ticket so we can check?
    Thanks!
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    I want to purchase a SEO VPS. What's your skype because I have few questions?
    @miren: Sorry I misread your comment, our skype: rockcc115
    We have a few FR2 with CPU upgraded to E3-1230 available now :)
  • Kindly check the ticket #715253 and reply ASAP.
    @redfoxseo: We answered your ticket. Thanks!
  • Here is my review of greencloudvps:

I had the SEO1 plan, setup was fast,

price is very good for the hardware you get and if nothing goes wrong it is a nice place to be.

But, a few hours ago I could not loggin, saying that I had the wrong password ...

Support was fast (I guess we are in the same time zone)

He tells me that 

"We have just double checked your VPS, it seemed an IP bridge issue which was pointed to wrong VPS. We can reinstall the VPS for you and put you on our VMware node where you can reboot or check the status of your VPS. Is it OK?"
    I replied
    "do i need to re-install everything?
    I guess you have an image. just do it , I need access"

For anyone that has ever played with virtual servers , it takes minutes to backup an image, especially if you will reinstall something for a client. 

Conclusion:
    The prices are good Greencloudvps (solidseoVPS is twice the price for the same hardware) , the hardware was good for the 5 days I was there. but at the end of the day I would personally pay extra for good service and lack of problems. 

They gave me a refund under 5 minutes and I moved on and got a SSD plan at solidseoVPS.

@azerta: As I replied to your ticket, moving VPS between two virtualization types (Hyper-V and VMWare) is not possible. Anyway, good luck with your new provider.
    Thanks!
  • Yes , it was a nice thing to know, after you deleted the data.
  • I will give this vps a trial and see how it goes making purchase today
  • I am seriously planning to switch from my $20 Solid SEO VPS to the $20 one on GreenCloudVPS.com. Certainly more value for money right? More cores and more RAM... Should I buy?
  • @Monie‌ yes, do it. Greencloud offers better value for money and they treat customers with MUCH more respect.
  • My speed was slow down from 500mbps to 100mbps below, I already said this on ticket but no reply and my ticket was also closed without my confirmation, what the F is going on your side ?
    @redfoxseo: Hello, We responsed to your ticket already. The 100mbps download speedtest is sometimes not correct. As you still have 400mbps upload speedtest, and we suggested you leave your VPs running to check the performance.
  • Check the screenshot by yourself. I had checked with 4-5 more different speedtest company and all are showing the same things.
  • @redfoxseo, if I test against local endpoints, when yes, the speed is in 150-200mbps range,
    but I tested against London Vodafone and got this:
  • oiloil
    edited September 2014
    guys all flash based speed test are Bullshit, if you really wanna know your speed and ping you need to test with
    you ll be surprised how huge the difference to the real results are, 
  • also those tools always test to the closest server location which is usally not to where you post to, 
    so when that server is based in EU and you are posting mostly to US sites you must run the test on some server located in the US otherwise you fake your own results
  • edited September 2014
    @NDTN I am going to purchase the $35 SEO VPS. Depending on the circumstances, I may have to upgrade (or maybe even downgrade!) in the future. Will this possible without disturbing my data? Will you backup and restore all the data on VPS while you upgrade/downgrade?

Plz reply soon.
  • @NDTN Please help me choose between the $35 SEO2 plan and the $28 SSD1 plan. I am basically going to use it with GSA SER and Scrapebox.

Even if there is a compromise with the performance, I want really fast remote desktop access as slow access really lowers my productivity and my ability to use these tools. Will the SSD1 plan help with this and be better than the SEO2 plan in this regard?
    @Monie: Hello,
    If you need high Disk I/O for your tasks like importing large lists SSD will be your choice, but with SEO2 you will have more cores. We can upgrade your SEO2 to higher plans without losing data, the same applied to SSD1.
    Thanks!