Skip to content

Not responding

Not it happens too often i think. 
As long as it hits 100% CPU load there is Not responding for one min. This is what was not there before...

Comments

• BTW I'm talking about version 9.00
  • And seems that it even do not need to hit 100% CPU load.
    I'm testing right now and lowering threads but anyway very often I'm getting not responding even when there is not 100% CPU load
  • Okay check version v8.99 no not responding. PC works very slow as CPU is overloaded but no not responding:

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Maybe try restarting your PC then because both versions are running ok on my side. CPU at 3%. 
  • I'm not wasting resources. My PC is set to run at 100% and I do not want that SER freezes at that... 

I restarted PC before, this is not an issue. 

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @botman maybe some Microsoft app (Defender) or anti virus program interferring the internet access?
  • @Sven do you think that this not responding is related to internet access ? 

Because I have changed some settings in my network card configuration related to this issue https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/13651/weird-problem

And i solved previous problem...
  • But no then why version v8.99 gives me far less not responding and also faster resolves and starting to work again than v9.00 

I would like to test with example v8.98 and maybe some previous versions, as this problem is something new and started to pop out somewhere in latest builds...
    should really not be related to the version at all.
  • @Sven why there is not possible to download some older versions of SER ? 
    I would like to test with older ones...
    well I for myself never keep an old version as Im sure it only improves with every version...ok well sometimes not but usually it is.
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    @botman send me PM with version you want.