Skip to content

[1LINKLIST.COM] - ★MILLIONS of fresh urls, EVERY DAY★ - Guides, Tutorials, Auto-Sync, and More!

1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
edited January 2016 in Buy / Sell / Trade

FAQ:

Contact Information:

Email: support@1linklist.com
Skype General Support: Sagarspatil
Skype Billing Technical/Support: Epic1Links

Refund Policy:

There isnt one. Once you download your first list, no money back; sorry! As this is an service/digital product, be aware that paypal customer protection does NOT cover you. (So no scammy hit-and-runs, sorry guys)

Word Of Warning To Leakers:

Every. Single. List. Has a unique url embedded in it (In random places). This url is unique to your account. If we find a list floating around, it takes moments for us to identify the culprit, and ban them.

As we fill up our member-slots we will be adding additional security measures, to ensure we have a the most secure members area we can provide.

If you have any additional questions, dont hesitate to ask!

Review Copies, Etc:

We have 20 beta-tester here on GSA forums, and we've asked all of them to drop us a line! Keep an eye out and see what they have to say.
Thanked by 1duyminhp

Comments

• Hey,

I have been using this service since the beta was announced and I have to tell you that I love it.  The verifed's alone are worth it.  Then when you combine the 1Sync tool to the mix its make the decision to stay on that much better.

Sure scraping your own targeted lists are great, however when you don't have the time, patience, or resources this really is the best way to go.  

Definitely recommend you give these guys a shot, service, support, and very responsive to suggestions to make it better will keep this service on the top of the must have list for GSA user's for quite a while.
  • edited September 2014
    I think i was the first one to do the beta test for this service and now have been running the lists almost daily and getting lot of verified links on daily basis.

I can tell you that initially they planned to offer only identified links but after the Skype chats with beta testers, they now also offer a verified list and also plan to add more features for their members.

You can get links daily sent to your email or run it directly via sync

This service is lot better than buying those 1 time verified lists which almost cost the same. I highly recommend this service.

Here are my stats for running one of the contextual link file

http://i57.tinypic.com/faxvu8.jpg
  • I'm one of the beta testers, it started out as a identified list but based on our feedback they included so much more in it including verified list, daily list mail for people to download and 1sync to automatically sync the list with your GSA for lazy ass people like me :)

I loved the way they interacted with us on skype and listened to our request and issue making sure all is fixed and we are satisfied.

I have been running their identified list everyday for contextual tier ones and was very impressed with the success rate.

Overall I must say this is a great service for the price and you guys should get the offer and give it a try
  • GSAUSERS is the coupon ? If so , is not working
  • Coupon is not working
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    We've fixed our coupon bug guys, sorry about that ;)

Thanks to all of our users who've popped in so far for dropping us a line.
  • sagarpatilsagarpatil 1LinkList Ninja
    edited September 2014
    I have been buying lists for a year now. I was lucky enough to be a beta user for 1linklist service. I'm going to be honest here, I haven't see anything like this. 

Anyone who wants to rank needs to buy this service. Its a no brainer, you cannot afford to rent 37 servers and scrape lists and process it, 1linklist does that for you. 

I have been running these lists for 2 weeks, I was able to get a LPM of over 100+ consistently. My favorite part are the contextual links, there are new targets everyday, it doesn't get better than this.

My plan going ahead is to never buy another list/service again, I think 1linklist has solved my problem of finding targets, while I focus on ranking keywords and making bank.

@1linklist - Thank you for offering this as a service.
  • Snagged it! Thanks mate, will report back :)
  • kindly guide me i am new user for GSA can i use your service ?
    @jaweriya292‌ Yes you can. Once you've created your projects in GSA SER, you need websites to post to - this service helps you to post to target websites. After you subscribe to this service, you will get instructions on how to setup everything. Its very expensive to scrape and build your own lists and can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks to create a single list. 1linklist provides you those kind of lists everyday at a fraction of the cost.
    My stats after running 1linklist using 1sync for less than a day.

• Thank you very much !!!
    Woah! Thanks Sagar! Really going above-and-beyond to help us out in here :) Much appreciated man!
  • Holy crap, this service sounds so nice!!!! Once I get some money in the bank I'll be getting this service for sure!
  • Another beta user here. All I can say is this service is quality. You have literally endless numbers of new targets to drop links on all the time. Definitely well worth trying out if you're actively looking for a new verified list provider :)
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    Beta Guy here

Its actually pretty crazy the amount of links he is producing almost on a daily basis's

He is always on skype to answer questions which is a great plus for newbies

If you want a lot of links i would certainly give this a shot!
  • any review copy avaliable ?
    @jaweriya292‌ reviews copies were already given to 10 people a month ago. You can read their reviews above. I'm afraid there are no more review copies available.
  • edited September 2014
    @sagarpatil: are you the owner of the 1linklist? If yes, you said you were a beta user and how amazed you are with the success. If not, why are you answering people's questions? 
    @delysid I asked him the same thing myself. The answer is 'cause hes a cool dude, and seems to REALLY like our service :)
  • @delysid you don't have to be the owner of something to answer a question. If we know the answer we just chime in to help things out.
  • I'm pretty happy with this service. I will be cancelling quite a few others and keeping just this one. I'm consistently hitting 100+ LPM

One thing I would like to add is that you are not de-duping by domain or by url on every list. I downloaded yesterday's list from the members section and de-duped by URL and had 130k I think it was removed.

Also, can you download each day's new list without the older urls too? Every new list I seen in the members section was just new urls added to the old urls.
    edited September 2014
    Hey Fusser, thanks for dropping us a line. This is the first report I've had of this issue, so I'll take a look and see whats happening with any duplicates. It would help to know wether your referring to identified lists, or verified lists, as the processes used on those are complete different. (One being under our control, the other using GSA settings).

Unfortunately verified lists are compounded for 7 days at a time, and were not changing that any time soon because it would get to cumbersome, very quickly, for people to be expected to keep up with a daily list. Even with 1Sync and email updates, the attitude was very much that a larger master-list was preferred to resetting the entire thing each day.

With 1Sync you can easily ignore the old urls though ;) Just set your campaigns to use the 1Sync lists, and as new additions are made they get processed - and old ones stay just that.

-Jordan
  • I was speaking of the verified list from 9-17-14 downloaded from the members section.

Yeah I understand using the autosync and global site list which is probably what I'll settle on doing. I was only asking about downloading only the new urls each day because importing directly into projects is significantly faster and it runs thru the whole list without grabbing random urls like the site lists do.

Without having the new urls this makes it impossible straight out of the box but if I really need to do it then it can be done myself using scrapebox's "compare to" function. I just figured there would have been a way to do this automatically for you with a script or something. It's not a big deal but before ordering I was under the impression each day I was going to receive that day's new list (which I am but just compounded together with prior days).

Regardless, the sheer volume of links created from the verified lists and the amount of targets left in the identified list is impressive to say the least. Especially for only $55/month when some people sell just one list for nearly that.
    Thanks for your input Fusser, this is actually something I'll get on over the weekend. We can definitely do that, so I'll stick a new.txt file in with the manual/email downloaded version of each days verified list.

So we'll have...

-New.txt
    -Merged.txt (The full master list)
    -The platform seperated subfolders pulled straight from GSA.

I've actually got a pretty good idea how to finish this pretty quickly, so I thank you for giving me the idea :)

Regards,

-Jordan
  • Was hitting pretty high LPMs last week, but I'm not sure what happened but it has dropped to 1-5 since last Saturday. Nothing else was changed on my side.

Not saying it's a direct issue with the lists, but I'd like some input about what to look out for if possible. I can open a ticket with you guys directly as well, just let me know! :)
    Hey John,

If your using 1Sync, I'd check the c:/1sync/ folder and make sure those files are getting updated regularly. If your last update was more than a day or so ago, you've probably processed all the targets in that list.

If your experiencing this issue with identified lists, new projects, or manually imported lists as well, the only thing I can think to tell you is to make sure your proxies are valid, and to run a speed test on your server.

Feel free to contact me via skype, or use our ticket system if none of this resolves your issue.
  • Hey,

Yeap, that was the issue I think because everything is back on track. The only other issue is that the auto updater (batch file) doesn't always work automatically, but I run it manually every morning so whatever. Overall: kick. butt.

:)
    Hey John,

I'd put this down to a misconfiguration in your Task Scheduler. If you'd grab a screenshot and send it to me (Skype, PM, Ticket system, whatevers fine), I'll get that sorted for you.
    edited September 2014
    Ton of new updates out today guys!

-We now display the total number of new additions to the Verified master list each day, along with the total verified master list size on the homepage, and in each days email. (449k in the master list, 66k NEW verified urls added yesterday).

-OnlyNew file added to Masterlist archive, so if you dont use 1Sync and want to import ONLY the new links (Compared against the previous day) you can!

-Fixed some minor deduping problems

-5 new processing server bought online, boosting our list sizes by about 15%

Spots are filling up quick, so if you want in - act now!

We've got more goodies planned soon so watch this space.